Good Boy Chapter 14

Chapter 14 ~ Luke edited*

It has been a week since I last talk to Jamie I think I gave her enough time. I won't bother her today because I don't want her first day to terrible because of me. I had gotten to school at 8 a clock and the dorm room looks the same as always. With the band posters, guitars, and the little recording studio we made in the back.
"Hey, dude you look depressed are you alright," Calum asked when he walks in. "Yeah I'm fine I am just a little nervous about running into Jamie today."

"You're still staying away from her?"

"Just for today then I was planning on talking to her tomorrow."

"Hey lads are you glad we are back in this hell hole," Michael said sarcastically. I love that I got them as my roommates. A few moments later there was a knock when I opened it was Ms. Hart.

"Hello, gentlemen I would like to speak to Mr. Hemmings alone." We all had shocked faces but Michael and Calum left anyways.

"Am I in trouble?"

"No I just wanted to inform you that you were assigned to show a new student around campus here is the dorm building they are in. At nine you need to show them around there schedule should be in the folder as well." After that, she left and Calum and Michael came back in.

"What did she want, were you in trouble?" Michael asked. "I have to show a new student around at nine a clock."

"Do you know who?"

"All it says is that there in the Phoenix building in room 101," I said as I looked at the folder. Then I notice this person has the exact same schedule as me but no name. "Isn't the Phoenix buildings one of the girl dorms." I nodded. "Well if she is hot introduce me to her," Calum added. Michael just shook my head and I laughed.

"It's 8:50 you probably head over there it's kind of a long walk." I nodded and headed towards the dorm building the new student staying in. Then I start to wonder who is showing Jamie around it's probably Sophie because of she also on the welcome committee. When I got to the room I knocked.

"Just a minute." That voice. That accent I know it anywhere. I have to leave I can't see her yet. It's too late when she opens the door. Her face had an expression of anger then disgust. She was about to close the door until I put my foot in the doorway.

"Jamie I know you are mad at me but I'm just doing my job as the welcome committee and I have to show you around."

"Well you don't have to I will just find things on my own since I'm too annoying to you." She is really going to play the guilt card. "Look just let show around then we don't have to say another word to each other alright." She took a moment to think then said, "I'm only agreeing because Sophie can't show me around and I don't know anyone here." Good enough for me.

I showed where all her classes, library, gym, and the setting area I like to come to when I want to be alone. We were just sitting here with our thoughts until I decided to say something.

"You know I didn't mean any of those things I said at the dinner party," I confessed.

"Well it sure felt like you did," she snapped.

"I know I was an ass but it was because I didn't want you to know you were right."

"Right about what?" She started to smirk. Well, at least it's better than her frowning at me.

"You know." I really don't want to say. "I believe I don't. Please enlighten me." She smirked.

"You were right about me enjoying it," I mumbled. "Sorry didn't get that," she started to smile. "I enjoyed it okay can you please stop torturing me now."

"Alright but you're not of the hook that easy," She told me.

"What do you want from me," I asked. "Simple, buy me lunch."

"I can't I have to get back to class because I finished showing you around."
"Come on you only have 3 classes left. Have some fun once in a while it won't hurt you." She was right but I didn't want to get in trouble the first day back.

"How about dinner tomorrow?"

"Fine if you're going to make a girl wait that long," I laughed. Then she joined me, god I miss this. "Well see you tomorrow." Then she winked at me and left.

I started to walk to my maths class that was about to start.

***

"Why are you so happy?" Calum asked when he came in the room.

"Well the girl I had to show around happened to be Jamie"

"No way, what happened?"

"Well at first she didn't want to talk to me at all but then I convinced her. I ended up showing her my favorite place on campus. We weren't talking but it was so quiet that I was going mad not knowing what she thinking. So I ended up telling her I was sorry and she said that she won't let off that easy unless I buy her lunch."

"Well did you," he seemed anxious to know. "No, but we agreed on dinner tomorrow."

"Wow someone got himself a date real quick."

"It's not a date." Is it? Do I have a date with Jamie? Does she think it's a date?

"Whatever you say, dude."

I started smiling like an idiot I haven't been on a date since Victoria. It's been hard to get over her and what she's done but since Jamie enter my life I can forget about Victoria. I just hope I don't act like a fool and mess this up because I really like Jamie.

~ Thanks for everyone who is reading my story I love you guys. Don't forget to vote and comment. so yeah I will update Tuesday or Wednesday. Bye