Good Boy Chapter 42

Chapter 42 ~ Luke 

This week went by too fast I had to say goodbye to Jamie this morning and head back to the tour. We begin U.S and Canada tour today first Toronto, Vancouver, and Quebec City then were off to New York. It's been fun with 1D guys we been getting along well and they're great lads.

"Hey Lukey you're back," Carly said and hugged me.

"Hey Carls what's up?" I tell her.

"I just wanted to talk to you about Brandon." Brandon was Carly's boyfriend she would come to me for guy advice or if they have problems and I come to her if I had problems with Jamie.

"Okay shoot," I tell her taking a seat. "Well I think Brandon is cheating on me."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I called him this morning and a girl answer his phone," she tells me.

"It could've been a friend or a relative and if you're worried didn't you say he lived in Canada." She nodded. "Well go and visit him and find out it's the only way to know for sure." I tell her.

"Thanks Luke I don't know what I do without you," she said and gave me a kiss on the cheek and left something she doesn't usually do but I don't pay it no mind.

I get up and go to the dressing room to get ready for tonight show. Were on ten minutes before I get a call from Jamie.

"Hey baby girl how are you," I say through the phone.

"Great I just hope I didn't catch you at a bad time I just landed in New York."

"You didn't I don't have to be on for another 8 minutes is there anything important you needed to tell me."

"Is your concert in New York this Friday or next?"

"The next why are you leaving before then."

"Yeah but I might catch one of the concert this summer." She said I sure she can.

"Luke one more thing and I'm only asking because I saw this movie on the plane." She sounded nervous.

"Jamie just tell me."

"I just wanted to know what you do if I were ever to get pregnant." She said stuttering.

"Jamie you're not right." I say getting a little scared.

"No I'm not but I just wanted to know what you do if I ever did."

"Well if you were I leave tour once the baby and help you take care of our baby."

"Well I think you should just stay on tour and be with the band they would need you." She said.

"So would the baby," I yelled.

"Why are we yelling over a fake baby," Jamie laughed and she is right.

"I guess when the time comes we will worry then."

"Yeah that's for a few years though." She said. "Okay well I have to leave now baby girl I love you bye,

"I love you too," she says before I hang up and go to the stage. The whole concert I was thinking about what I do if Jamie did have our child I would do whatever takes to be in their life.

"Dude are you alright I could tell something was bothering you during the concert." Calum asked.

"I just thinking about what will happen between Jamie and me." I tell him.

"Don't worry Luke you and Jamie were made for each other," he told me. I feel that we are I just hope that it's true.

***

"Dude New York is amazing I can't believe Jamie use to live here." Michael said.

"I can't wait play here tonight." Ashton smiled. "Me too I just wished Jamie could come."

"She did say she's coming to one of the concerts so you will see her soon." I just hope so I've been going crazy the last couple of days not being able to see her in person and on a computer screen.

"I know but I can't a guy still wish," I say.

"Well let's explore the city before the show," Calum said. Today I'm going to find something special for Jamie because last time I saw her she gave me a guitar that I use every night now.  

~ sorry for the real short chapter 

there's only 2 more then the epilogue  

i hope you enjoying the story i'm going to post the last chapters in a few hours thanks for all the support and reads i love  you all so much.  

i'd appreciated if you checkout my other stories only if you want to. 

thanks, i love you 

-joy