Good Boy Chapter 3

Chapter 3 ~ Jamie edited*

"Hey Jams can you come over, I'm bored as fuck," my bestie Hayley said. "I can't I'm grounded," I explained to her. "So when does that stop you." She had a point.

"Okay be there in 15 minutes." My parents don't get to run my life.

****

"Hey, bitch."

"Hey hoe," I responded. Hayley and I always greet each like this, it's our thing. "So what are we doing tonight?"

"I don't know, what do want to do." I said. "I was thinking we should go to that bar around the corner and you go do open mic night," Hayley said quickly.

"You know I don't perform in front of others I have stage fright." I laughed. "Come on you have an amazing voice please", she begged. Then she did her puppy dog eyes and I just couldn't help but cave in. "Alright, I will do it."

"Yeah! Let's go." She grabbed my arm pulled me out the door.

I took us about 5 minutes to walk there and I was already getting nervous. When we walk in a girl in the grade below us was performing a song I never heard of before. "I'm going to sign you up, Hayley said and left to the bar. I sat down at a table and listen to her, she was really good. When her song ended everyone applauded her. When she would walk by I'm going to ask her what song she was singing.

"Hey what song were you singing?"

"End up Here," she said. I was going to ask by who but she had already left. The owner came to announce the next performer.

"Jamie Hart." Great I was next and I had no clue on what to sing, then I saw a piano and I figured I could do a cover of 'Stay' by Rihanna. I got on stage and I felt so nervous, my whole body shaking. I looked and saw Hayley giving me a thumbs up then took a deep breath and began to sing. After I sang the first verse I wasn't scared anymore. I felt confident to be on that stage. When I was done everyone applauded me.

When I got off stage Hayley ran towards me. "You did amazing, no wait it was better than amazing. You were phenomenal."

"No, I wasn't."

"Yes you were, watch the video." I couldn't believe that was me. Wow, I did do better than I thought. "I was going to post on YouTube."

"Oh no, you're not, because I would have to hurt you if you do. Now promise me that you are not going to post this video."

"Okay, whatever." I didn't believe her so I asked her again. "Promise me," I yelled in more serious tone. "I promise."

"Great! Now let's eat."

After we ate I said good bye I went home and I had to sneak through the window again. Just great.

~ Don't forget to vote, love you guys. Picture of what I think of Jamie on the side.