Good Boy Chapter 11

Chapter 11 ~ Jamie edited*

"Thanks for helping me for my date tonight," Sophie said. 

"No problem. I think it's cute you go crazy for this guy."

"What like you don't go crazy for a guy you like."

"No, because I only like one guy in my whole life."

"Wait are you a virgin?" She sounds surprised. "Is it that much of a shock to you."

"Yeah because you have this whole badass attitude and just thought you had done a lot of things before." I scoffed. "Like what things do you think I have done?"

"I thought you have had sex, done drugs, and got a secret tattoo somewhere."

"Well I haven't had sex yet, I did get addicted to smoking for a while last year, and I have a tattoo on the back of my shoulder."

"Really? What is it, can I see?" She begged. "First let's get you ready for your date. We don't to keep Michael waiting."

I help Sophie with her makeup and pick out her outfit which consists of a white shirt, with a greyish-blue jacket, black jeans with a few holes and really cute ankle boots. I also curled her dark brown hair.

"Oh my god you are a miracle worker."
"No I'm not plus you don't even need all this your gorgeous without it," telling her the truth.

"Well, you don't either." I just wave her off. Then there was a knock on her front door. "Right on time."

"Wow Sophie you look like a princess," Michael said not taking an eye off her.
"Well, you kids have fun, but not too much fun alright." I stare at Michael. "What I'll have her back at 11."

Then I smiled like my mother would if I was going on a date. Soon as they left I clean my makeup from her room and went back to my house. I walked in and heard Aunt Carol on the phone.

"John she's doing just fine. Yes, she has actually if she does anything I'll let you know." Then she said goodbye and hung up. I walk into the kitchen casually like I wasn't ease dropping.
"Hey, Carol are you cooking dinner." I'm getting hungry. "Yes I am," I look at all the food she has and it seems like too much for just two people.

"Isn't this too much food for just the two of us?" She laughed.
"Well yes but it's not just us two I invited the Hemmings over for dinner"
"What! Why?" I really don't want to have dinner with the neighbors.

"Because it's nice and you get to meet new people maybe even make friends. Now go clean up before they arrive. And do something with your hair it's a mess." I just groaned and went upstairs.

I took a shower and decided to straighten my hair because it was almost becoming an afro. Why didn't Sophie say anything? The time I got dressed there was a knock telling me they're here.

"Jamie!" Carol called. When I got downstairs I notice Carol was talking to Mr. And Mrs. Hemmings. I also noticed that Luke was staring right at me it's probably because I look different with straight hair than my normally curly hair.
"Whoa, what happened curly sue." Jack came and hugged me. "I just straighten my hair."

"I can see, you look amazing." I can still feel Luke's glare but it's more towards his brother. "Hey, little brother stop flirting with her and introduce me." I started to laugh.

"Jamie this my older brother Ben."
"Nice to meet you," I held out my hand for a handshake. "Pleasure all my beautiful," then he kissed the back of my hand. I heard a groan coming from Luke. What is his deal?

"Okay enough chitchat dinner is this way," Carol started to lead us to the dining room. There was so much food and I was starving I felt my mouth water. "I'll like to say a few words before we eat," Mrs. Hemmings got to make a toast. "Thank you, Carol and Jamie, for having us for this beautiful dinner and being good neighbors, cheers."

We all sat down and I has exactly across Luke and Carol on my right. Jack and Ben were on the opposite side of Luke and his parents on the end. I think tonight is going to be a better night than I thought.
***
Since Luke is right across from me I thought it would be fun to mess with him. First I was playing footsie with him and he didn't seem that annoyed. So I decided to step it up.

Jack was talking about his college life in New York so I decided to go for it now. I took my Converses off and I stretch my leg under the table until my foot reached his crotch. By his face reaction, I knew he wasn't expecting it.

So I just kept my foot there and started doing this up and down movement.
He looked right at me with this warning look and mouthed "Stop."
"What," I mouthed back.

"Who wants dessert," Carol announced a few minutes later and started to get up. "No, let me please," I said.
"Luke why don't you go and help her," Luke's mom said. Which I learned her name is Liz. He got up and followed me to the kitchen.

"What do think you're doing?" He yelled in a whisper.
"I don't know something called having fun you should try it sometime," I said.
"I have fun but I don't do by making someone feel uncomfortable at a dinner party," he snapped.
"Well, you can't say you felt uncomfortable if you were enjoying it," I remarked.

"I didn't enjoy one bit of that so you can pull your conceded and annoying face out of your ass out and get out of my face!" Didn't know he could get that angry or be so rude.

"What is taking you kids so long." I had forgotten why we were here I picked up the chocolate cake and left the kitchen.
"Finally I have getting hungry again," Ben said. "Sorry, we couldn't find where the cake was. " Luke came back with an upset look on his face and the pie moments after. Why is he upset I should be after what he said to me?

For the rest of the dinner, I just kept to myself and he did the same. I don't know why but what Luke said to me it actually hurt. I usually don't care what people think or say about me so why am I letting a stupid teenage boy get to me?

~ okay picture of Sophie and her outfit on the side. (The outfit in the middle) Love you guys remember to vote. Luke pov in a few.