Good Boy Chapter 12

Chapter 12 ~ Luke edited*

"Hey dude, what you doing here I thought you had a date?" I asked Michael as he walks in. "I'm early so I figure I'd hang with you for a while and calm down." He sat on my couch and turned on the TV.

"You really like her don't you?" He nodded. "Yeah I really do I'm crazy about her and I'm so nervous that I asked my mom to help pick out what to wear." I laughed.

"Man chill you like her and she likes you nothing can go wrong. Now get your ass up and get over there. No women want their date to be late.''
"Thank you really, helped." He said slightly with sarcasm. He hugged me then left. Told him good luck before shutting the door. I walked in the kitchen to notice that my mom wasn't cooking dinner like she usually is at this
time.

"Hey, mom you're not cooking dinner," I said as I walked in her room.
"Not tonight sweetie."

"Well, are you ordering take out?" She shook her head. Now I'm confused are we going to eat because I'm hungry?

"If you must know we are going across the street for a dinner party Ms. Hart and her niece Jamie invited us." Just great now I have to see the girl I can't stop thinking about for some odd reason. "You better get ready the dinner starts in 30 minutes and goes tell your brothers upstairs." Great now I have to worry about my brothers flirting with her as well.

"Hey, mom said get ready for a dinner party we have to go to." They groaned and paused their game. "Do you whose house we are going to?" Jack asked.
"We are going to Ms. Hart and Jamie's be ready in like 30 minutes," I got dressed since I was in my PJs all day and did my hair I my quiff style.
My mom called and we headed towards the house across from ours. My mom gently knocked on the door and I wasn't psyched for this dinner at all.

"Welcome come on in everyone," Ms. Hart greeted us with a great big smile. Then she called Jamie and went to talk to my parents. Moments later Jamie came downstairs and she absolutely stunning. She was wearing a black dress and white Converse and she straightens her hair. Just seeing her like this is making feel weird feeling inside.

Jack came up to her a called her 'curly sue' their already on a nickname bases. Then Ben came in started to flirt with her and I groaned because it was driving me insane just watching them droll over her.

Thank god for Ms. Hart interrupting this. When we got in the dining rooms I was sat across Jamie just great I know tonight isn't going like any other night.
***
Few minutes after dinner started Jamie tried to play footsie with me I didn't too much I just played along with her. Then Jack started telling us about his college life in the states. "It's pretty cool going to NY it's really different over their but you guys would like it." After that, I zoned out until something else got my attention.
Jamie started to reach her feet up the leg until had reached my crotch. She kept rubbing her foot in up-down motions and can't deny that it felt really good. I didn't want her to know that so I mouth to her stop but then all she did is kept going.
"What" she mouthed back.

"Who wants dessert" Ms. Hart announced and started to get up. "No, let me please," Jamie said and stood up. Thank god that's over I thought I was going to come in my pants.

"Luke why don't you go and help her," my mom said. I got up and followed to the kitchen. When we were alone I questioned her. "What do think you're doing?" I yelled in a whisper.
"I don't know something called having fun you should try sometime." She said.

"I have fun but I don't do by making someone feel uncomfortable at a dinner party," I snapped. I didn't want her to know I actually like what she was doing.

"Well you can't say you felt uncomfortable if you were enjoying It," she remarked. That's when I lost it.
"I didn't enjoy one bit of that so you can pull your conceded and annoying face out of your ass out and get out of my face!" Didn't know why I just said that.
"What is taking you kids so long?"

Jamie looked upset but pretended she was fine and left with the cake. I'm such an asshole why did I say that to her? When I returned with the pie I jack ask what happened and I just shrugged. For the rest of the night, Jamie and I just stay quiet. We didn't even look at each other.

When I got home I decided to call Ashton because he is a great listener. "Hey, Ash can we just talk." I need someone who will understand.
"Dude are you alright should I come over." I rather talk to someone in person but I don't want to stay at my house when she is right across the street.

"Can I come stay at yours tonight?"
"Yeah sure Calum coming in a few as well." He said. "I'll be there soon."
***
"Man are you okay you sounded depressed over the phone?" Ashton asked as I walked in.

"No, I feel like an asshole" I put my face in my hands. "What happens tonight?"

"Well, I happen to say some things I wish I could take back to a girl I think I have feelings for." I start to pull my hair to keep me from screaming at myself.

"So what did you say to her," before I could answer Calum came in. "Hey, guys I'm going to put my stuff upstairs." Then he left. "So what did you say," Ashton repeated.

"Can pull your conceded and annoying face out of your ass out and get out of my face. I can't believe I said that I know I was angry but I was out of line."
"You said that to Jamie dude that's crazy." How does he know it was Jamie I hadn't told him?

"How did you know it was Jamie?" I asked.
"Dude it's obvious to everyone that you like her we can see." I'm little confused.
"Okay, what's happening?" Calum asked. "Just discussing how we know he likes Jamie." He nodded. "What do I do that makes it so obvious."

"Like when someone mentions her you get all interested or if you see you can't get your eyes off her." Calum pointed out.

"Okay, then how do I fix this I know she hates me know."
"I think you should give her space for a while then apologize," Ashton said. I nodded. I just hope that works because I don't know what I do if this girl hates me.

~ Luke and Jamie on the side. Thanks for reading might update early because I have finals and that means half days. Last week of school yay. Love you guys remember to vote. Bye.