Good Boy Chapter 2

Chapter 2 ~ Luke edited*

"You are studying for school when there is a huge ass party downstairs. Wow, now I know you're a loser bro." My irresponsible brother tries to tell me how uncool I am all the time, but I don't care what he thinks.

"Well people have more to do than partying," I say getting slightly annoyed. When my parents get back from their business trip they will have his ass, not mine.

"Little brother you should enjoy being 17 because you will miss it a lot like hell." This is Ben's idea of being a good brother.

"Well I do enjoy being seventeen but I'm not going to waste my time by partying every time I can." Basically telling my brother that I don't want to end up like him.

"Okay but when you get in college and haven't been to a party then you'll barely handle a college one." I can tell he is already drunk.

"I'm not going to party you dumb ass so can you please just leave before you really piss me off." I had enough of his shit.

"Partying is all what," but I interrupt him."

"I swear to god leave my room right now!"

"Okay, just lighten up more," he put his hands up to as tell me to calm down. Then muttered something I couldn't really understand.

As soon he left I relax a bit more. I rather stay in my room and studying than partying with a bunch of drunk idiots anyway. I might have done that kind of thing last year but not anymore more I changed and it's because of her.

When I get into college I'm going to always work my way up until I get my music and a medical degree. I going to show everyone I am not broken and surely I'm not going to ruin my life and doing nothing life like my older brother.

He's been in college for three years and still doesn't have a clue on what he's going to do. My parents were proud of him when he decided to go college, but all he does is party and hook up with girls. Only if my parents could see him now they would freak out because of these wild teens destroying their house while the eldest son is the host.

Sooner I get back to boarding school the better. I will not have to be bothered with this type of thing there. I will get to see the boys and forget about this shitty winter break. I wonder what they're up to I'm going to call Calum. I get my phone and dial his number.

~ Hope you are enjoying the story don't forget to vote. If you want to know more about me then ask me anything and I'll try my best to answer them. Thanks to all that are reading this with love - Joy