Good Boy Chapter 22

Chapter 22 ~ Luke

It's Friday already and I can't wait to spend the weekend with Jamie I can't even explain how much I had fallen in love with this girl. I know it hasn't been long but it feels like I know her forever. Crazy right?

When I walked in our art class Mrs. Rogers was saying who was presenting today. Jamie and I would have to present but we were the last ones for today. "Miss Jamie Hart please present to the class about what you found out about Luke Hemmings."

"Well I decide to draw a picture of what I thought of Luke," she turned her drawing towards the class. Wow I never knew that Jamie could draw I love learning new things about her every day.

"This is Luke Hemmings playing his guitar which shows his musical side. The reason you see him in the forest area because that his favorite place he likes to go and there's a penguin beside him is because that's his favorite animal, but what I found out Luke Hemmings is even under his gorgeous smile and happy attitude I can tell he is broken inside. That's why there's a broken heart on his sleeves because he has a broken heart that I am going to mend no matter how long it takes because I love him."

"Wow that was beautiful miss Hart you have true talent," Mrs. Rogers said and its true Jamie did have an amazing talent. Everything Jamie said about me is true I am broken inside but I feel like I'm coming together again and all because of her.

"Okay Mr. Hemmings show us who the real Jamie Hart is." I got up and put the video I put together that represents her. Frist thing you saw was Jamie spinning around with captions: Jamie favorite place Blossom Bridge, then I got a video of her eating her favorite pizza but she didn't like when I filmed her so she hit me.

Throughout the whole video I showed how she can be funny, talent, creative, upset, angry, smart, and cute. Basically all things that make her the Jamie I fell in love with. I also noticed that Jamie was laughing through the whole video and Mrs. Rogers crying too.

At the end I put in captions: This is Jamie Bea Hart and I'm in love with her

"Well done Luke that was beautiful," Mrs. Roger said wiping a tear. Then the bell rang and I pick up my things while Jamie waited at the door.

"That was beautiful Luke and I haven't said this to your face but I love you Luke." She said looking up at me with her beautiful hazel eyes.

"And I love you Jamie," I said and kissed her. "Hey for tonight are we planning to stay there all weekend or just until tomorrow because I pack for all weekend."

"Well if you want to stay all weekend with me." She said her face hugged in my chest.

"Well I would to spend every second with but I think you go crazy seeing me all the time."

"True but I haven't even packed yet," she laughed

"How about after school I come and help you pack?" I asked. "Alright see you later Hemmings."

"See you Jamie Bea Hart." She just laughed and walked away.

***

"Hey Bea"

"Luke I never did ask how you know my middle name?" She asked and I started to laugh. "I'm serious I never even told you," she started get irritated.

"Well I asked your aunt," I responded. "I can't believe she told you well it's only fair if you tell me yours." She grinned. I was thinking if I should tell her mine but then my eyes came across something better.

"I don't know if knowing my middle name is more important than you owning this," I said and started hold up her teal colored thong. She looked flushed when she saw what I was holding. "Luke give my underwear or I swear I will,"

"You will what," I held her underwear higher so she could reach. "Luke this is so unfair you know you're a freaking giant." I laughed at her insult and the cute way she's jumping.

"Luke just give me it," she started to pout which was the most adorable thing ever. I couldn't see her like this so I gave it back.

"Thank you. For being a good boy you might just get to see me in this if you're lucky one day." After she said that I couldn't stop my dirty thoughts.

"Well I think that's everything I think we can get going now." She said as she grabbed her bags.

"To blossom bridge we go," I say and get my bags and closed the door.

***

"This place is amazing this rich girl did great in decorating."

"I wonder why they didn't clean it out," I said. "Probably thinking they're going to have another obnoxious rich kid who thinks they can't live in the dorms." Jamie said.

"Well I am hungry do want to order pizza?"

"They won't know where this place is," she said confused.

"Well when you order from a restaurant to the campus you have to pay at the front gate" I explained. "Oh well sure let's get some pizza then." She smiled.

Then I got my phone out and called the pizza place while she went to the bedroom. After I hang up I went in the room and Jamie was looking in my bag.

"Are you looking for something," I wonder what she looking for in my bag.

"Well I was looking for a shirt." She said with a shocked expression.

"Don't you have shirts packed?"

"I wanted one of your shirts to sleep in though," She blushed. She wanted to sleep in my clothes.

"Oh yeah here I handed her my Nirvana t-shirt." She thanked me. "Well I better head to the gate to get the pizza are you going to be alright here by yourself."

"Yeah I'm going to take a shower don't worry about me." She smiled and went in the bathroom.

How could I not worry about her all I want is to protect her. I would kill myself if anything happened to her. I love her so much that I hope I will never break her and I sure as hell won't let anyone else either.

~ Wishing I could have a relationship like theirs. Anyways stay tuned for the next episode of good boy. jk that would be cool if this was a show though but really stay tuned for the next chapters because it's gonna get crazy.

Well i hope you enjoyed you should leave a comment ;)

Love you guys there will be more surprises coming soon.