Good Boy Chapter 32

Chapter 32 ~ Luke 

I still can't believe that Jamie and I knew each other as kids. I remember that we would hangout every day and play at the park until it got dark out. Also when I heard she left I was so upset because I think it was my first friend I had made.

Today was the last day until we have to catch our flights to London and I wanted to do something amazing. I had over 12 water guns and 1000 water balloons. Today we are going to have ourselves a water fight.

"Hey Luke why did you call us all here," Calum asked.

"Well I called you all here because today we are going to have so much fun you don't even know."

"Babe just tell us what we are doing," Jamie said impatiently. "Follow me everyone." I walked to my back yard.

"We are going to have us a water fight, but we are going to pick teams."

"I will be a team captain," Jamie said.

"Well I guess we are against each other because I'm the other team captain."

"Okay well I guess you can chose first Hemmings," She said.

"Well I chose Ashton," I picked.

"Michael."

"Hayley." I knew she was going to pick her next.

"Okay I will take Calum." She smirked

"Then I will take Sophie."

"Emily I guess you're on my team," she didn't seem happy about that.

There was the teams my team with Ashton, Hayley, and Sophie and Jamie's with Calum, Michael, and Emily. "Let the best team win."

"Oh I know I will," I love when she gets competitive. We went to our forts and got our water guns and balloons. "Okay the rules we run around and spray the opponents' team. At the end of every round one an opponent from each team will battle it out at the pool with those sticks and whoever falls in first they will be disqualified from the game. We will do that until there is one last standing." Jack explained the rules.

"Okay so if my team wins what do we get out of this" Jamie asked.

"Whoever team loses has to buy pizza and ice cream for everyone."

"Can't wait to get my free pizza and ice cream," she smirked

"You see baby girl," I smiled. "let the games begin, each round is 10 minutes. Ready set fight!" we all began throwing and spraying water at each other until we reached the 2 minute mark.

"Okay choose an opponent from each team to come battle it out at the pool," Jack yelled. Sophie came to the pool along with Calum. "Okay you have 2 minutes whoever gets knock in the pool first loses. Ready go." Calum almost fell until he whacked Sophie in the ankles and she fell in the pool.

"Point Jamie's team. Round 2 starts now." When it came to the battle Michael and Hayley were against each other and let's just say Hayley doesn't go down easy.

"Point Luke's team." In round 3 it was Ashton between Emily and I bet we would have won if she was wearing a bra under her soaked shirt but what I expect from Ash I knew he likes her. By the end of round 4 Hayley won against Emily and round 5 was me beating Calum. Of course Jamie just had to beat Hayley in round 6. Now it's the last round Jamie against me.

"Whoever loses buys the pizza," she says as she got on the flat board across the pool.

"Why are you telling me I'm not the one that's going to be buying the pizza," I smirked.

"Whatever gets you through this pretty boy," she laughed.

"Ready. Set. Battle!" Jack yelled. Jamie came at me with a big swing and I ducked as I swung and hit her side. She fell backwards but not in the pool she was lying on the wooden board holding her ankle. "Ow my ankle I think I sprained it," she had a tear from her eyes is she really hurt.

"I'm so sorry baby I didn't mean to hurt you," I came closer to her to see her ankle.

"I think I should the saying sorry," she said as she pushed me in the pool.

"Winner is Jamie's team!"

"That's not fair you cheated." I yelled at her when I got out if the pool. "No I didn't I just used smart strategies." She smiled and I couldn't stay mad at her but I could always get her back. "Well I have a few of my own," I say as I pushed her into the pool.

"Luke!" she screamed. "Okay that was pay back." I reached out my hand to help her but she just pulled me in with her. We started laughing.

"When you guys are done goofing around we will be getting cleaned up and be waiting a Mario's," Ashton said. When Jamie and I got out of the pool we went upstairs to my room. "Okay if you want to take a shower here go ahead I will wait." I tell her.

"I want you to join me," she said getting closer to me. "Sure if you want me to." She nodded giving me a kiss. I deepen the kiss as we walked in the bathroom and removed our clothes. I turn on the shower head and Jamie presses her lips back to mine. I pressed her against the tile wall while she grind her hips. God I wanted her so bad I wanted her now. She put legs around me as I marked her neck. Water hitting my back as I do so.

"I need you now baby," she nodded as I put the condom on and pushed inside her. She moaned. I was showing every ounce of my love for her with each thrust. My movements became faster and sloppier while Jamie name spilled out my mouth.

"Luke I'm close," she moaned. "Come with me baby girl," I moaned. I thrust few more times until I spilled into the condom.

"I love you Luke." Her breathing slow and heavy.

"I love you Jamie," I kissed her head.

***

After Jamie and I had finished getting cleaned up we headed to Mario's so I pay for the pizza and ice cream.

"Hey what took you guys so long," Sophie asked. "I know what took them so long," Jack smirked.

"Luke took too long in the shower like always." Jamie tried to cover for us. Good thing everyone seemed to believe her.

"Okay well what do you guys want to order I will pay for it?" I tell them. They give me there orders and I get up to go to the counter as Jack offered to help.

"Okay so dude I know you guys were lying about why you were late," Jack said.

"What do you mean I just took a long shower?" I lied. "Yeah but you didn't take it alone."

"Dude I don't know what you're talking about." I try to keep the lie.

"Oh then let me remind you, 'oh Luke faster', 'that feels so good baby', 'fuck Jamie' 'oh Luke'" he mimicked Jamie and me in the shower.

"Okay enough yeah okay we lied can you please stop now," I can't believe he heard all that.

"Yeah but dude how was the shower sex?" He asked.

"I'm not discussing this with you. Wait did you stay to hear the whole thing?"

"EW no I was walking by to your to see if you're coming and I heard that much and then I left." The pizzas came out and Jack and I grabbed them and headed back to the table.

"I sure do enjoy free pizza," Jamie said as she took a bite of her pizza. I smiled god she's beautiful even with tomato sauce on her face.

"Did you know I love you Jamie?" I said giving her a kiss. "I love you too Luke," she smiled and it was the most beautiful sight ever.

~ Sorry not edited.

Vote/Comment/Share

I can't update for a few days because i'm going to my grandma's for the 4 of July and she doesn't have internet and WiFi so i'm going to be bored out my mind. (cause i'm not fine at all)

I feel like the water scenes in amnesia represent this chapter.

 Soon as i get back i will update. 

Also thanks for all the reads I love you all

bye see you soon.