Good Boy Chapter 29

Chapter 29 ~ Jamie

"Hey Jamie did you or Luke hear anything form the management yet?"

"No has any of the guys get anything yet?"

"No but I wish they do soon because they are amazing, great, talented guys."

"I know they were let down two weeks ago when those producers didn't show at that club. I just hope they get this chance to show the world who they are."

"I agree but do you ever worry what will happen if they get this and they end up always touring and never get to see them?" Sophie asked. I never really thought about that before.

"I didn't until you said that what if Luke meets some girl prettier that me and dumps or what if the long distance thing get to us and we break up. Even worse what if,"

"Jamie calm down I don't think Luke will do any of the things you're thinking of I'm sorry if I got you all worked up." She tried to calm me down.

"But I love Luke I can't imagine my life would be if he wasn't a part of it" I cried.

"I think you should go talk to Luke about this before they get the call from management," Sophie said and she was right I should talk to Luke and see how he feels about this.

"Thanks Soph I'll talk to you later," I got up to go see my man.

***

When I arrived at Luke's dorm the door was unlocked and so I decided to walk in. I heard Luke singing but when I say him he wasn't wearing and clothes. We he noticed I was in the room he jump and grabbed his t-shirt to cover him.

"Hey baby what you doing here?" He said nervously.

"Oh just enjoying the show c'mon why you stop it's nothing I haven't seen before and I love hearing you sing." I laughed.

"Ha ha funny," he said sarcastically.

"I thought it was," I giggled as he put on his black boxers.

"What did you want Jamie?" he seem to getting annoyed.

"I wanted to see my extremely hot have you seen him."

"Cute," he smirked.

"So have you or the guys heard anything yet," I asked as I sat on his lap.

"No but I hope we will soon it's been four days," he sighed. "Don't worry baby I know for a fact they will call with great news soon."

"Have I ever told you that I love you?"

"It's came up a few times" I joked. "I love you Luke." I gave him a kiss.

"So where are Michael and Calum?" I asked.

"They went to Ashton's house I was going to join them later."

"So we have this dorm to ourselves." He nodded.

"Good," I smiled as I leaned in to kiss him. I reached my hands to the spandex of his boxers until Luke's large hands stopped mine. "Baby what you doing."

"Well I figured since your stress about the management I thought I could help you," I blushed I must seem like an idiot. "Do you know how," I nodded. Hayley told she done this once in detail so I give it try.

I reached to pull of his boxers and stared at his large length. I put him in my small hands and pumped my fingers. He moaned. Then I lick the tip before putting his length in my mouth. I gagged until put all of him in and moved my head up and down.

"Fuck baby that feels amazing." Luke moaned. I continued my movements but faster.

"Baby I'm so close," after a minute a liquid shot down my throat. I smiled because I made Luke feel good as he makes me feel.

"Wow baby that was amazing" he said as his breathing was turning normal. "Really I just followed what my friend told me."

"They told you how to give head."

"Yeah Hayley told me in great detail that you just can't forget." I laughed and he joined me. "Well say thanks to her because that was the best head I ever received."

"Well she is going to flip because I haven't even told her we have sex yet or I haven't told Sophie either."

"I told Michael at the club because he suspected us so I bet he told Sophie."

"She didn't seem to know because she didn't even try bring it up." Does she know? There was a loud ring coming from Luke's desk I walked over to pick up his phone and handed to him.

"Hello."

"Yes this is him." I told him to put on speaker.

"Well I wanted to call to tell you that we here at modest management would love to sign 5 seconds of summer." This is really happening right now. "I would like to meet you guys soon can you get on a plane by next week to London."

"Yeah we will try to get that rearranged." Luke said excitedly.

"Don't worry about paying we have that covered just get permission from your parents."

"Yes sir see you soon and thank you."

"See you in London," with that he hanged up. Luke and I screamed.

"We have to go tell the guys" he got up to get dressed then took my hand and we headed to go tell the guys the news.

~ sorry for the short chapter.

well thanks for all the reads so far I love writing this for you guys that I'm thinking on writing another fanfiction. I have an idea in mind put i'm going to post anything until i almost done with this one.

i will give you more details about it when it's time but for now enjoy this one.

don't forget to comment and vote

I love you guys