Good Boy Chapter 15

Chapter 15 ~ Jamie edited*

After I left Luke I decided to get some lunch. I remembered he showed me the school café not too far away. When I got there I order a sandwich with some orange juice. When I was waiting a guy came up to me.

"What is a beautiful girl like you eating lunch alone." I just blushed.

"Well a girl got to eat right," I said. "American and funny, I'm Rider." He has brown hair, green eyes, great cheekbones, and had a jawline that could cut diamonds.

"I am Jamie," Introduced myself as well. "That's a pretty name it suits you. Do you mind if I have a seat? "

"Not at all." We started talking and Rider seemed like a cool guy. "Hey, do you want to hang out tomorrow?" Then I remember Luke. "I'm sorry I can't tomorrow I already have plans. How about Saturday?" I didn't want to seem rude because Rider is a nice guy.

"That will be fine here's my number call or text me anytime."

"Okay. Bye." Then he left. Well, today was an eventful day I thought as I head back to my dorm.

***

"Hey did you finish unpacking," Sophie said when she walked in. "Yes, but I wanted to know is why do we have three beds does someone else live in this dorm?"

"I had two roommates last year that were in year 12 so I had the room to myself first term. Thank god I have you it gets so lonely here." I nodded.

"So why are you late?" I asked it was 10:50 and we have a curfew. "Well, I lost track of time hanging out with Michael."

"Are you guys dating now or what?" It seems like they are. They are constantly together.

"He actually asked me to be his girlfriend tonight." I started to do a little happy dance. "What are you doing'," Sophie started to laugh.

"You have a boyfriend and I have two dates." I smiled.

"What do mean that you have two dates?" she asked. "Well Luke asked me to have dinner with him tomorrow but I also met this guy at the café and we are going to hang out Saturday." Then Sophie slaps my arm really hard.

"What was that for?"

"Are you crazy? Why would you go out with some other guy when you know Luke likes you?"

"The only reason he asked me because I said I would forgive him, plus I didn't want to be rude to Rider he seems like a nice guy."

"Rider who?" She had a concerned look. "Why does it matter?" I asked.

"Well there is this bad boy who is a player and his name is Rider McDaniel and he only goes out with girls to sleep with him and dumps them after that. Tell that's not him." I just stood there with a stupid expression.

"Oh god, it is him," She gasped. "Look he seems really nice what if he is not a player like everyone says." The guy I met couldn't be a player. Could he?

"Just be careful on that date on Saturday I don't want to see heartbroken." I just nodded. Then I got ready for bed and went to sleep with too many thoughts running through my brain.

***

"Are you getting ready for your date with Luke?"

"Yeah but I don't know what to wear because we can't leave campus so where can he take me."

"Well, the campus has a little movie theater and few restaurants?" She stated.

"There's a movie theater," I didn't see when Luke showed me around yesterday.

"Yeah but small compared to ones in town but it could fit about almost 200 people. We use it for plays and movie nights." That's pretty cool.

"Do you think he will take me there?" I asked. "I don't know but wherever he takes what you're wearing is just fine." After finishing my hair there was a knock at the door. He is here god why am I so nervous it's just Luke. Probably because you like him. My conscience tells me.

"Hey," I say as I open the door. He seems to be staring at me, do I look that bad. I cleared my throat before saying, "let's go."

"Oh yeah sorry." We started to walk outside. I wonder where we are going.

"So where are you taking me," I asked after walking awhile. "It's a surprise, but do not worry we're almost there."

"Ugh, I hate surprises all I know you could be leading me to a dark alley to murder me," I have no idea what I am saying. I guess I'm nervous.

"Well, I'm not going to murder you." I just smiled. "Yet" he added then I hit him.

"Just kidding," he laughed. Then he stopped. "We're here."

I noticed that we are at the same place that Luke took me yesterday and told me that this was his favorite place. I can see why it has a beautiful cherry blossom tree, a small pond, and fresh grass. The only thing I want to know is where the stairs lead to. I also noticed that Luke made a picnic with candles. Who knew he could be so romantic.

"Wow, you really have outdone yourself, Hemmings."

"Well, I do want you to forgive me for being an ass." I just smiled.

"Let's eat I'm hungry, but first did you make this food?"

"No, I got from one of the restaurants on campus. Why do you think I can't cook?"

"No, I think you would poison me," I laughed. "What is up with you thinking I'm trying to hurt you?" he asked.

"I don't know I'm weird." I shrugged. "You got that right," I hit him in his arm again.

"Not again with the abuse," we both started to laugh. I like this. I like being with Luke I seem to forget about everything else going on in my crazy head when I'm with him. After eating and messing with each other I figure I would ask him about the stairs since he goes here all the time.

"Luke do you know where those stairs lead to?"

"Yeah do want to see for yourself." I nodded and grabbed Luke hand so he can help me up. I didn't let go of his hand as he leads me up the stairs. When we reached the top it was a little cabin located at the top.

"Does anyone know about this or live in there?" I asked. "No one knows about this cabin or grass area because it covered by all those trees." He said. "How do you know about it then?"

"That's a story I will tell you another time because we're way past curfew. I don't want you to get in trouble because of me." I just nod and we started walking back to the dorms. On the way back Luke holed my hand until we reached the dorm.

"Thanks, I had an amazing time tonight didn't know you could be so romantic." He smiled. God, I love his smile. "Well, there's a lot of things you don't know about me." I laughed.

I notice he was getting closer. Is he going to kiss me I sure hope so? He lips are getting closer I started to close my eyes. Right, when I felt his lip ring touch my lip my blood started pumping, but then something happens he moved back before our lips touched.

"Um, goodnight see you tomorrow." After that, he just left and walk away. Why didn't he kiss me? Was he trying to tease me? God Lucas Hemmings what are you doing to me?

~ keep reading love you guys.
Don't forget to vote.