Good Boy Chapter 5

Chapter 5 ~Jamie edited*

"Hey, mom." I was in such a great mood ever since last night. Performing on stage just felt right, I finally felt like I belonged. I don't think anything could get me upset.

"I know you snuck out last night so don't try to deny it." Well, I guess not anything.

"The thing is I just went to get some air last night." I try my best keep my cover. "Really then what is this." She turns her laptop towards and starts playing a video of me at the bar singing last night. I thought I told Hayley not to post the video, I'm going to kill her.

"Hey let's forget all about this and I'll go back to my room." I try to run away but my dad comes and stops me. "Jamie we have warned so much that we are done."

"What do you mean?" I didn't know what they mean when they say they're
'done'. Are they done with me? Please don't let them send me to military school. Anything else but that.

"Well I just got off the phone will your Aunt Carol and she said it would be a great idea if you lived with her in Australia." On second thought military sound like a great option.

"What! Why?" I was shocked that they would just ship their youngest daughter across the world. "To teach you young lady some discipline!" My dad said angrily.

"Well can't I just live with Uncle Joe he just lives in Florida that's not as far from New York than living in Australia?" I pleaded, I rather go to jail then move to another country I know nothing about and have no friends to talk to.

"No more arguing our decision is final. Now go pack, your flight is tomorrow at 5:00 pm."

"I have to leave tomorrow, can't I go in a few more days?" I couldn't believe what is happening right now. "No, we already bought the ticket." I have one day to say goodbye to everyone. Can this get any worse?

***

As soon I finished packing my phone started to ring. Oh just great it was Hayley, how am I going to explain this to her, she is my best friend. Hayley is like the sister I always wanted but I got stuck with perfect Emily. "Okay don't get made but I posted the video of you singing last night and you already have over 2 million views and have 3 million likes." What that's insane how I got so many views just over night. I want to get to enjoy this moment but I have to tell Hayley the horrible news.

"Wow, that's incredible." I'm getting so nervous. "Um Hayley I need to tell you something important can you come over."

"I was already on my way."

Ten minutes later Hayley arrived. "What did you want to talk about?" She asked when she sat on my bed. "Well I got in major trouble this time and my parents kind of went too far with my punishment," I try to explain. "What they give you this time," she was obviously had no clue what I was about to tell her.

"They are making me live with my aunt in Australia," I blurted out. "What they can't just ship you across the country," she sounded piss then devastated. "Actually they can and they are, I have to leave tomorrow at 5 pm." Really can't stand my parents.

"You can't leave that soon." She started to cry, and then I began to cry as well. We stayed like that for half an hour. "Well can I at least stay here tonight," I nodded. For the rest of the night we talk about old memories, shared secrets we haven't told each other yet and watch our favorite movies. I learned more about my best friend that night than any other night.

At the airport, I promise I would call her every three days to give her an update on how I'm doing. Also if I ever met a guy that is "one" to call anytime. "Promise if you find your soul-mate to call me and tell every detail about him."

"I promise. Love you."

"Love you, and I'll miss you. Bye."

"I'll miss you too. Bye." I hate good byes so much. I have no clue on how I'm going to survive without my best friend.

I gave her one last hug then went to board the plane to Australia. Dear god, help me.

~ Don't forget to vote. Ugh, I hate goodbyes.