Good Boy Chapter 13

Chapter 13 ~ Jamie edited*

It has been six days since the dinner party and Luke was being an ass. I haven't try to talk about him or see him at all. I avoided him all week, can't I just not see him because I rather not talk to him about what happened.

Tomorrow is my first day at St. Philips, and I am not too thrilled about it and I really don't want to see Luke or talk to him. I already have new school on my plate I don't want boy troubles as well.

Sophie and Michael are always together now so I can't tell her what happened or discuss how I felt about it when one of Luke's best friends is there. It's nine now and I'm packing for tomorrow. Most of my essentials are still pack so it took me about twenty minutes to finish.

I called Sophie to see if she is finally free to talk. "Hey, Sophie can I come over and talk and is Michael there." If Michael is there then I can't say what I need to tell her.

"Yes and no Michael is not here why?"

"No reason I'll be over in a minute." When Sophie opened the door and she had an avocado mask on. Which scared the shit out of because it was dark.

"What the hell," I screamed. "Sorry I forgot I had this on." She went to the bathroom and cleaned the avocado mask off.

"What did you want to talk about," she asked when she returned. "Remember I when I told you that I had dinner with the Hemmings," she nodded. "Well, I didn't tell everything."

***

"I didn't know Luke could be such a dick," Sophie yelled. "Well I did deserve it I was trying to get on his nerves," I said. "But you don't say that to someone you like," Sophie mumbled. "What are you talking about Luke doesn't like me."

"Of course you don't see it, but everyone else does." There is no way Luke could like me could. Could there? "Just because everyone thinks that doesn't mean it's true," I stated. She mumbles whatever before changing the subject.

"So do you know what dorm building you are in?" I got my phone out to check. "Phoenix building room 101." Then Sophie did her basic screech of excitement.

"What's your deal," I asked. "We are going to be roommates."

"Really I thought I might get a weirdo or a prissy bitch as my roommate. Thank god you're my roommate." She laughed. "This is amazing. We could drive up there tomorrow and I could show you around."

"That be awesome," I say as I get up to leave. "Don't worry about Luke you probably won't see him tomorrow because you have to get settled in, but I still think you should talk to him."

"I have nothing to say to him." If he really likes me he would have apologized to me by now. I left Sophie's and went to my room to get some sleep. I couldn't really sleep though because a blonde boy with crystal blue eyes was in my dreams.

***

I woke still really tired but it was six thirty and Sophie was waiting outside. So I got dressed and grab my bags. My aunt Carol had left like around five to make sure everything was in order before everyone returns from break. "Hey, girl you look exhausted did you get any sleep last night."

"Barely but I'll be fine." I yawned. "If you need to get some sleep go ahead it like a two-hour drive." I nodded and shut my eyes to dreams of a tall Aussie with freakishly long legs.

When I was woken up I heard a loud thump from the back. "Oh did I wake you I'm sorry," Sophie yelled from the trunk of the car. "No it's fine," I took out my phone to see it was 8:45.

"When does class usually start?" I asked. "Well on normal days at 8:30 but since it's the first day back from break classes don't start until nine."

"Well that's cool with me," I said. "You know what else is cool." I shook my head. "Help me with these bags so you can see our dorm room." I laughed then got out the car to help her.

When we reached the room there was three beds, a bathroom, and a black dresser. The walls were painted a light purple with posters of so many bands I couldn't keep up. "So you love a lot of bands," I said as I keep looking around.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. If you want to take the ones off your side of the room that's fine with me."

"No I like Green Day and Fall out Boy, I rather have these than my boring drawings anyways."

"You can draw. Can I see them?" She asked. "They're not any good." I'm self-conscience about my drawings. "Please," she begged.

"Alright." I grabbed my sketchbook and showed it to her. "Wow you drew all these," I nodded. "Who is this?" She was looking at the picture I drew of Hayley.

"That's my best friend Hayley," I told her. "Do you miss her?"

"Yeah but I tell her everything that happens here and she tells me what happens back in New York." She nodded.

"Well, you can sing and draw. What can you not do?"

"Push-ups," we just laughed. Then there was a knock on the door when I opened it aunt Carol was standing there.

"Hello girls, how are you this morning?" She asked.

"Were fine," I responded for both of us. "That's great. I just wanted to remind Sophie that she has to help show around the foreign exchange from Japan around."

"I thought Sophie was going to show me around." I was so confused.

"Well I always have a list of when and who the welcome committee gets to show around new students and I had Sophie already on it before I knew you were coming here. Don't worry I have someone listed for you they will be here any minute to show you around." Sophie and Carol left the room.

Well now I'm bummed I don't get Sophie to show me around. I don't want a stranger showing me around a school I don't know where anything is. All I know he or she can be a psycho. A knock interrupted my thoughts. I guess I have to find out, won't I?

~ Sorry for the long update I had finals but now it's summer ya! Hoped you enjoyed this one it gets better the next each chapter so keep reading and don't forget to vote.