Good Boy Chapter 25

Chapter 25 ~ Jamie

"So what's going on between you and Luke?" Hayley asked over the phone.

"Well it's our 2 month anniversary today and he going to take me out tonight," I can't believe it's already time really flies.

"Two months already."

"Yeah and Hayley I think his the one." I love Luke that I feel more alive stupid I know but it's true.

"You must really love this guy to call him the 'one.'"

"I do and I know it wasn't been long time that I have known him but I feel like we have this weird bond between us that I can't explain."

"Aw that's cute. So you haven't met him before because I remember you had to go to Australia one time over Christmas to see your aunt."

"I don't think I did but that was when I was 6 so I can't really remember."

"Before I go have you two had sex yet," I just paused before I answered.

"We almost did once but I wasn't ready so yeah no we haven't."

"Do you think he is the one you will lose your v-card to?"

"Yes this is weird to say but sometimes I dream about what it would be like him." Why am I telling her I fantasize about me in Luke doing dirty things to me?

"Okay well if you do you have to call me going to know how it was like."

"Why you already lost you virginity?"

"Because I told you about my first time."

"Alright I will," I always tell her everything.

"Also my next school break is in 4 weeks when is yours."

"4 weeks omg you should visit here because I know my parents won't let come back yet."

"I will try. Call you when I know for sure. Love you bye."

"Love you too bye." I hung up the phone. I really hope Hayley can come visit that would be amazing.

There was knock on the front door a few minutes later. When I opened it was Sophie with a big grin on her face.

"Hey we are going to the mall," she clapped her hands.

"I don't mind going I just want to know why?"

"Well we are both going dates tonight so I figured we can go shopping for the perfect dress." I nodded.

"Let's go then," we got in her car and headed to the mall.

***

"I can't believe you just did that," Sophie and I laughed.

"Well that guy deserved it he was looking at me like I was going to steal something." I said slightly annoyed.

"Doesn't mean you had to pour you drink down his pants," she continued to laugh.

"Big whoop now am not allowed in the men suit and shoe store anymore."

"Well better that than Victoria secret." I nodded.

"They only thing is I was going to try to find something for Luke." Now what can I get him. Then I got an idea.

"Soph where is the music store?"

"Oh I can show," we started to head towards the music store when we arrived I remember that Luke said he wanted this new guitar but he couldn't afford it.

"I want to purchase that guitar," I told the salesmen as I point to it.

"That's one a good one," he said as he rung it up.

"That would be 500." wow I did cost a lot but I love Luke and I wanted him to be happy. I gave him my emergency debit card.

"You really love Luke to get this for him and it's only your two month anniversary." I nodded.

"Well he wanted this for a long time I thought I might as well get it before it's gone."

"How do you even have that much money?"

"My mom's a doctor and dad's a lawyer so they have a lot of money and they gave me an emergency debit card with 2000 dollars."

"Wow how does that feel,"

"I don't like telling people that because they will use me for my money so that's why I haven't told you or Luke."

"You sure don't act like those rich spoiled brats."

"Probably because my parents gave me 30 dollars allowance every month if didn't do anything bad so the money didn't get to my head." She nodded. Then Sophie froze before saying "It can't be."

"What?"

"Not possible."

"What is it Sophie?" I getting worried.

"Are you Jamie Hart?" I turned around to see a girl with brown wavy hair and pretty blue eyes. "Who are you?"

"That's not important what is, are you Luke Hemmings new girlfriend?"

"Yes but who the hell are you."

"You will find out soon," she smiled and walked away. Then I got a text from Luke that said

Luke: Meet me at the picnic table at the park. ;)

Me: On my way.

"Are you not going to ask who that was?" Sophie said still in shock.

"I don't care who she was I have to get ready for my date." I say as I walk in the bathroom and got ready.

"Wow you look amazing now hurry you don't want to keep him waiting any longer." I smiled and walk down to the park.

When I reached the picnic tables I notice Luke sitting talking to a girl with brown hair. Wait isn't she the one from the mall. It seem alright until they kissed and that's when my walls broke down and barely breathe. I began to cry and ran away I assume Luke heard me because he keep calling my name but I just kept running.

I went back inside to my room and cried until I couldn't but I would just lay here trying to forget Luke. My heart hurt for all the crying and picturing Luke and that girl kissing I guess this how heartbreak feels. I always thought that I would be the one to hurt Luke not the other way around. Love sure can turn your world around.

~ Aw heartbreak sure does suck. What will happen between Luke and Jamie?

Who do you think the girl in the park was?

Comment/ Vote!!!!

Love you guys.