Good Boy Chapter 4

Chapter 4~ Luke edited*

"Hey, Calum what you up to," I asked. "Nothing." Then there was huge crashing noise outside my room. "Dude what the hell was that."

"Some idiots destroying my house." I'm getting really tired of this shit. I hope Ben gets in real trouble. "Are you throwing a party and didn't invite me? Jackass!" He yelled through the phone. "I'm not throwing the party, my brother is," I tell him.

"Ben is back! We should hang out with him tomorrow." Calum always thought Ben was the greatest. "No, we should not," I rather do anything else than hanging out with my brother any day. "Look I called to see what time and whose house we're going to practice at."

"We are meeting at 3 a clock at Michael's house." I got up to get a piece of paper to write it down so that I wouldn't forget. Then there was a knock on my door and a short thin girl standing in my doorway. "Who are you?"

"I'm Tiffany". She wearing a real short dress that barely covered her ass. She came closer and closer soon she was on my lap. "Dude are you still there and are you with a girl?" I almost forgot I was on the phone with Calum.

"Um, Calum I'll call you back later." He was about to say something but I had already hung up. Tiffany started to bring face closer to mine. "Look you seem like a nice girl, but I really not this type of guy."

"Ooh, nice guy just keeps getting better." She pressed her lips to mine but I pulled away and took her off my lap. "No really I just want to be alone so can you please leave."

"Alright but if you get lonely call me." She wrote her number on a paper, then grabbed my hand and suck my finger then left my room. I don't understand what happened but glad it's over. The sooner I get to go back to school the better.

***

"Hey bro, how was Tiffany." Of course, my brother would get a girl to seduce me. "I wouldn't know I made her leave."

"What you didn't want tap that, come on she was smoking hot."

"Well, she wasn't my type so I would appreciate if you just don't set me up with a girl again." Yes, Tiffany is pretty, but she was a little too wild for me. I want a girl that wouldn't cheat on me with every guy behind my back. Someone who could relate to me.

"Okay fine." I was about to leave until Ben stopped me. "Where are you going?"

"To band practice, see you later." With out another word, I walked out and drove to Michael's.

~ I hope you guys are enjoying the story will update in the next few days. love you guys don't forget to vote.