Good Boy Chapter 21

Chapter 21 ~ Jamie edited*

"So how was your weekend Sophie," asked when I got in the car.

"Oh, it was fine?" I said.

"That all you're going to give me come on tell me what happened with you and Luke," she whined. "Alright well after you left he yelled me for going on that date with Rider."

"Was he like super jealous?"

"He was so jealous his head nearly pop off anyways he told me that he wanted me to be his girlfriend and I said yes." She screamed.

"Now we are both dating band members," she gushed.

"Every girl dream goal," I laughed.

"Did you guys' hangout yesterday because you didn't answer my text?"

"Yes we did and I'm sorry but we were going to go to the park then it rained so we stayed inside and played 20 questions," I explained

"What did you learn about him?" She asked.

"Well I learned his birthday, he doesn't have any tattoos, and that his not a virgin. Also, he told me everything about what happened between him and Victoria."

"Oh well yeah all I knew is that she cheated on him which I'm surprised he never knew like everyone knew and then she got pregnant and she said it was his. Then she left and he told everyone that the baby wasn't actually his but that's about it."

"That's basically a summary of what he told me," I said. "How did you feel when he told you?" Sophie asked.

"I felt angry because that bitch broke his heart and she didn't say a proper goodbye to him she just left a damn note explaining herself." I hate her.

"She just left a note?"

"Yes, he even remembers what it said because I bet he read it over so many times trying to understand what had happened. You should have seen the look on his face he was crying and that sight of him breaks me. I don't want to break him any more than he already is." I cried.

"Jamie, calm down," She hugs me. "You know what I think, I think you're the one that can fix Luke to the boy he was before her I can see the old him already."

"Do you think so?"

"Yes I was even talking to Michael about it and he said to him and the guys think so too." I smiled even his friends think I can fix him. I just hope I can fix this broken boy.

"Let's get to our first class before we are late," I say as we walk to our classes. I was happy going to my classes because for some odd reason Luke and I have the same schedule. Maybe it's fate.

"Hey, baby why you look like you were crying. Did someone say something mean to you because I will hurt them?"

"What no I and Sophie were having one of those emotional girl talks but good thing I know I have you here to protect," I explained and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"So want to hang out and get together for the project after classes." He asked.

"Sure but I just don't want work on the project," I say as I stroked my hand up to his leg under the table.

"Whatever you want babe," he grinned. Then our art teacher Mrs. Rogers came to talk to the class about the project.

"So I hope you have been getting to know your partners because I decide that all of you will present them to the class." She said and began to go on with her lesson about the history of origami. I zoned out when I started to look at Luke I never really realized how a lip piercing can make someone so sexy.