Good Boy Chapter 44

Chapter 44 ~ Luke 

During the concert I was looking in the audience to see if Jamie somehow could come to the concert but I didn't see her. I wish I could see her now times like this after playing and she would come to me and say 'you did amazing' or 'you were hot out there, Luke' like she did when we played at pubs.

"Luke can I talk to you," I hear a crying voice I turn around to see Carly in tears.

"Sure what happened," I asked her taking a seat in the dressing room.

"Brandon broke up with me for some other girl." She cried and I hugged her. Carly really loved Brandon I feel bad for her I don't what I do if Jamie did that to me.

"Don't cry Brandon an idiot to not realize what his lost," I tell her.

"Do you mean that Luke," she wiped her tears.

"Of course," I smile. Carly a great friend and guy would fall for her I know Michael did. I bet now he has chance to be with her if she's ready.

"Thanks Luke you always know what to say," she said smiling then did something I wished she hadn't. She pressed lips to mine right before I pulled away I noticed the door was open and hear crying. I pushed Carly off me and chased you was at the door when I catch with them I realized it was Jamie.

"Jamie that's not what it look like." I tell her.

"Oh really it looked like you were kissing that girl," she said angrily. "I know but Carly," she didn't let me finish.

"Carly the girl that was just your friend well you know what Luke I came here to surprise you because I missed you." She started to cry again.

"I miss you too baby girl," my eyes began to water.

"Obviously you didn't because you were kissing her when you're with me,"

"She kissed me Jamie what was I going to do." I tell her.

"You could've have prevented it from happening I was there Luke, I saw she was leaning in to you and closing her eyes that's when you could have stopped it." She sobbed and I broke at the sight. She was right I could've but I didn't.

"Jamie I love you don't leave me baby girl," I cried.

"don't baby girl me, Luke you don't know what it's like to see the one you love kiss someone right in front of you and the worst part is this happened twice now and I don't want it happening again."

"It won't I promise," I say. "How do you know that Luke I know there are girls all around that would love to be with you," she takes a deep breath.

"I know that Jamie but I love you and only you," I tell her not wanting to lose her.

"I love you too but I think it's best if you focus on the band and I focus on my life here," her words breaking my heart. "Jamie please don't leave me I could show you that it's only you." I fall to my knees practically begging.

"This is for the best Luke I love you," and with that she runs out the door crying. I don't believe I lost her. The girl I gave my heart to break it in pieces and it's my fault I drove her away. I could be there for her but I wasn't.

***

"Dude you been in there for 2 hours do you want to talk about it?" Ashton said through the hotel door. Ever since Jamie left I locked myself in here with my thoughts. I feel like shit I don't know what to do without her. It's been two hours but I miss her I know I'm probably not going to her see again.

"Come on man let us in," I hear Michael say. I got up opened the door.

"I think you need one of these," Calum said and they all came into a group hug. They were right I did needed that. "You want to tell us what happen," Ashton asked.

"Jamie saw Carly kissing me and she broke up with me." I tell without getting into the details.

"Dude why are you kissing Carly?" Michael yelled disappointed but also sounding a bit jealous.

"I didn't want her to I could've of stopped her but I didn't and I don't know why." Why didn't I stop? I feel stupid I should have known that she wanted more but I don't like her that way I love Jamie and I'm going do whatever it takes to win her back.

"Well do you want watch a movie or get something to eat." Calum asked.

"Sure let's go to the pizza place down the street." When I we got there saw Sophie and Hayley in line. I hurried in line to talk to them.

"Hey I know you probably don't want to see me right now but I need to talk to Jamie, what hotel is she staying at?" I ask. "Give us one good reason why?" Hayley snapped.

"Because she's my everything and I do whatever it takes to win her back." I tell them.

"Well she stay at the Plaza 4th floor room 124," Sophie says while Hayley shoots glares but I'm grateful for her kindness. "Thank you," I say and go to tell the guys I'm leaving.

"Do where you going?" Michael asked.

"To go get my baby girl back."

this is last chapter  i have a epilogue next.

i cant believe it's done gosh i love writing this and if you love it as well share it with your friends vote/ comment also check out the second book it's called lost boy i'm going to post the prologue soon. 

if you love this one i bet you loved the next one. 

also i put the trailer for good boy so if you haven't watched it you should. 

i love you guys 

-joy