Good Boy Chapter 10

Chapter 10 ~ Luke edited*

It feels great to perform for our fans how they sing along with us. We don't have many but our 5sos family grows every day. I notice that the new girl was here with Sophie. "Hey look she actually showed and look Michael she with that girl you like," Calum started to tease.

"I don't like her," Michael started to blush. Now it's my time to tease. "Aw Mikey is blushing," I said as I poked his cheek.

"Shut up Luke." I realized it was we took a long enough break. "Hey, guys we have to get back to the stage for the last 3 songs." They all nodded and headed for the stage.

After we finished our set we decided to get some pizza. "Calum and I will go order," Ashton said. "So do you think by summer we could go on a big tour?" Michael asked.

"Yeah if we can someone to sign us by then we could go on tour. But we have plenty of time until then."

Then I notice that Sophie and the new girl were walking towards us. "Hey, Mikey your little crush is headed our way."

"What! Do I look good?"

"Yeah, you look fine." It's funny to see him all panicked over a girl. He must really like her.

"Hi, Michael," Sophie said.

"I don't get a hello." Slightly feel offended.

"Oh sorry hi Luke." I just nodded and notice that the new girl was staring at me. "I almost forgot, this is Jamie Hart, Ms. Hart niece. She just waved to us. She must be shy.

"Cool you girls can seat with us Calum and Ashton are getting the food," Michael explained. Sophie sat next to Michael and Jamie sat next to me. Soon the boys returned with food.

"Oh look it's the new girl and Sophie," Calum yelled. "I never got your name love," Ashton asked when he sat on the other side of her.

"It's Jamie" I didn't know she was American Ms. Hart isn't.

"Holy balls you're American you know that just makes you 10 times hotter." Calum complimented. She started to laugh and it was cutest things I ever heard.

"So where are you from in America?" I asked her.

"I'm from New York," She tells us in her cute accent. "That's cool I always wanted to go to America," I tell.

"Maybe one day you will." She smiled at me. God is everything about this girl so perfect.

"I noticed yesterday that you have really curly hair and look sort of don't look like Ms. Hart how come?" Michael asked.

"Well, I'm mix my mom is African American and my dad is white also my aunt's brother."

"That explains why your tanner than Ms. Hart," Sophie says as she grabs another slice. "Is your dad Australian?"

"Yes and no, he was born here but when my grandparents got divorced he moved to the U.S. with my grandpa when he was 4 and lost his accent." I nodded.

"Are you visiting or staying here?"

"I have to stay here because this is my punishment from my parents." I was confused.

"What do you mean," Ashton asked. "Well I got in trouble too much back at home and my parents got sick of it so they shipped me across the world to see if my aunt can 'fix' me."

"That must suck to start a new school for your last year," I said.

"It does. Well, I have to go my aunt giving me a curfew." Sophie gets up to leave with her.

"Wait, Sophie." Michael stop her and I couldn't hear what he was saying but I just assumed he asked her out. Then she jumps and hugged him I'm assuming she told him yes. Just a hunch.

"What did you ask her?"Calum asked.

"If she wanted to go on a date with me on Tuesday" I knew it. "Why Tuesday?"

"Because it's the only day we are both free." I nodded, then yawned.

"It's getting late I going to head home see you guys tomorrow."

***

I woke up the next morning to find that Jack was talking to some girl on the porch. Is that his girlfriend Rebecca? I decided to scare them, so I slowly walked behind them and screamed. They both screamed but I realized that the girl wasn't Rebecca it was Jamie.

"Dude what the hell!" He punched me hard and hurt badly. "Luke have you met Jamie?" He asks.

"Yeah I met her," I said confusedly as I rub my arm. "How do you know each other?"

"We sat together on the plane her she's the one I said to be nice too." She started to get up.

"Nice catching up with you but I promise Sophie I help shop for an outfit for her date. Bye Luke." She gave me that smile that made my insides melt.

"So dude you want to hang out now," Jack asked. "Maybe later I just want to take a walk alone you know to clear my head." He nodded and went inside.

I would hang out with Jack but I have so much on my mind right now. Last night I didn't have that dream of Victoria. I found myself dreaming of Jamie and I don't know what it means.

Does it mean I like her? Can my heart take another heartbreak if it doesn't work? I'm always thinking about her now it's driving me crazy. I haven't felt this way since Victoria and that didn't end well at all.

I don't know I should feel this way for her. She's just another bad girl that will cause you trouble Luke, it's best if you stay away. My conscience tells me but I know my heart always has the last say.

~ Remember to vote.Thanks for reading. Love you all. Update soon. IG joyhemmings5sos can ask me on there if you want.