Good Boy Chapter 31

Chapter 31 ~ Jamie 

I'm glad that Hayley is staying with me for a whole entire week and we get to go to London like we planned to do. "I'm so happy that you're here I can't wait until you meet everyone there all inside." I say as we walk inside the house.

"Hey there back," I here Sophie say as we walk towards the living room.

"Hi everyone I would like y'all to meet Hayley Smith my bestie so be nice or I'll will hurt you." I threaten.

"Why would we be mean to such a beautiful girl, I'm Calum by the way?" He held out his hand. "Oh so you're the amazing Calum I heard about. Thanks for giving your extra tickets by the way."

"Yeah well Jamie would have done the same thing for me plus I would have done it for anyone pretty as you."

"Calum stop flirting with her so I can introduce her to everyone else." I said.

"Okay well this is Ashton, Michael, and Sophie," I introduce the rest of them.

"It's nice to meet you all," Hayley said.

"Since we all know each other now let's play a game." Luke suggested.

"Wait before we do anything is my aunt Carol still here?" I asked.

"No she said that she was going on a date and won't be back until later." Sophie explained.

"A date since does she go on dates," they all shrugged. "It surprised me too." Sophie said.

"Okay well since she's not here how about we play Never Have I Ever," Hayley suggest.

"Alright but if I get wasted I'm staying at your house," Calum said pointing to Luke. "Does Carol have any vodka or something?"

"I'll will go check Luke come with me," he got up and followed. "Baby what's wrong you don't look like you want to play this game." He asked.

"I don't but Hayley wants to and I haven't seen her in so long also I know that this is how is learns secrets about people."

"You're afraid shell take it too far" I nodded.

"Yes but let's just play," I grabbed the bottle of vodka under sink cabinet while Luke brought the cups. When we walk back in the living room everyone's on the floor in a circle. I sat next Sophie and Luke sat next to me.

"Okay so who wants to go first," I said.

"I will go then we can go clockwise from there." Ashton suggested and we agreed. "Never have I ever stolen for a store," he said and I was the only one who took a drink.

"What I really wanted some candy but I was five and broke." They laughed at me then Hayley was next.

"Never have I ever had sex with an Australian," she smirked. Everyone except Hayley and Luke took a drink. "Wait Sophie did you and Michael," I asked her but she began to blush. "I will tell you later," she whispered.

"So Luke you haven't had sex with an Australian considering you are one." Hayley just had to know everything. "Oh well I had with Jamie and my ex-girlfriend neither of them are Australian." He said with a glare.

"Okay my turn," Calum said. "Never have I ever caused someone to need stitches" he said looking at Luke as he to a shot. I just stared at him and he turn to me, "I'll explain later." Who did he hurt that had to get stitches?

Next was Sophie, "never have I ever been in a band," all the guys took a shot. Now it's my turn. "Never have I ever masturbated," everyone except Sophie took a drink.