Good Boy Chapter 26

Chapter 26 ~ Luke

It's Jamie and I anniversary and I got her charm bracelet that she was looking at the store a few weeks ago. She acted like she didn't want it but I could tell she did. I was waiting in the park until Jamie arrives.

"Hello Lukey how are?" That's a voice I came to disgust.

"Victoria what are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to talk Luke."

"Well I'm meeting my girlfriend here so you have five minutes."

"Okay well I wanted to say I'm sorry I cheated on you because I was stupid for doing it and I regret it. After having the baby I realized I need to be more responsible and stop messing around."

"That's good for you Victoria and I forgive you but I am certainly not getting back together with you."

"Have you forgotten all the fun we had together Lukey." I started cringe.

"Don't call me that." She started getting closer and grinned I open my mouth about to say something but before I could she kissed me. It took second to realized what happen but when I did I push her off me. I was about to yell at her until I heard a cry behind a tree. Then I realized it was Jamie I ran after her and call her name but she kept running until she was out of my sight.

When I reached home I got my phone and tried to call her but she wouldn't answer. I can feel my heart hurting because I know she is hurting. I want cuddle her and tell her that I love her and that Victoria is a bitch trying to tear us apart. If only you could have let tell you the truth Jamie that I love you to the moon and back.

***

It has been one week since I spoken to Jamie or I have seen her. Sophie said she's been out sick but I know why she wasn't been in school. She hates me I can feel it I want to go to her and tell her that I love her and I would never cheat on her because I'm not that kind of guy.

When I went to lunch and notice Jamie was sitting by that son of a bitch Rider. What is she doing with him is he like her rebound? Please tell me she did not lose her virginity to him doesn't she know he is going to tosh her to the curb when he's done with her.

I couldn't stand looking at them so I started head back to my dorms. I don't think I can stay for any more classes today. When I walked in the dorm there is was the biggest bitch on earth.

"What are you doing here Victoria?"

"Well I realized that we are both single and we should have some fun." She said seductively walking towards. "Stop it Victoria."

"Come on Luke I know you want me stop denying it you don't have a girlfriend anymore." I jaw clenched.

"Look Victoria I do not love you and just because you think that Jamie and I aren't getting back together then you're sadly mistaken. I would do anything to get her back no matter what you have planned," I yelled.

"Well I just hope that Jamie doesn't fall in love with Rider I heard they are pretty close now," she grinned then left. There is only one thing I will have to do to make sure I can get Jamie back and that's to expose who Rider really is.

***

"You want me to what," Sophie said confusedly.

"Look I know that this is stupid but you and me both hate the fact Jamie is getting rather close to Rider." She nodded.

"Fine I will do it as long as it's find with you," she looked up at Michael.

"Anything that helps you get your girl back mate." Michael said. "Thanks guys this means so much."

"Okay so when are we going to do this?" She asked.

"I heard that he was throwing a party tomorrow night at his house not too far from here. I bet he has asked Jamie to come."

"Baby if this works and he touches you in any way kick him in the balls and get the hell out of there," Michael grabbed Sophie's face and kissed her. It reminds of how I missed Jamie and I really pray that this works.

Rider's POV

"Hey Vicky what are you doing here I thought you were going to get back with Luke," I asked when she walked in my house.

"At the party tomorrow I want you to take that stupid bitch Jamie's virginity." She demanded.

"I'm all in for sex but why tomorrow?" What is she planning?

"The sooner she moves on and forgets about Luke then better chance I have to win him over." I nodded.

"Alright I'm in." I smiled "I bet Jamie will be amazing," Victoria cringed while I laughed.

~ Can Victoria just get her bitchiness and take somewhere else like really.

There's a lot drama happening the next few chapters maybe even some smut if your lucky.

Comment and vote !!!

I love you guys night. -joy