Good Boy Chapter 40

Chapter 40 ~ Luke 

It's been two weeks since I left and I miss Jamie like yell the last time we talk on the phone was last week but I had to perform so I barely talk to her I just hope she's alright. I will call her soon as the concerts over and I don't have to worry about being interrupted.

"Hey dude are you alright you look lost." Calum said.

"I guess you can call him a lost boy," Michael joked.

"I really miss Jamie guys."

"I know what you mean Sophie and I been skyping every day but it's still not the same." I wish Jamie was here beside me I don't know how I can survive 3 months let alone 2 weeks.

"Guys your on in 5," Steve tells us as we head to the stage. It feels amazing to be performing for the fans there is just one fan I wish I could have cheering me on.

When the concert was over I went to the dressing room and grabbed my phone to call Jamie. It took a few rings until I heard her voice.

"Finn don't touch that you'll break it." What? "Sorry love," I heard a faint guy's voice in the back who the hell is Finn and why is he calling my girlfriend love.

"Hey baby what going on?" she asked but I couldn't help my jealousy.

"Who the hell is Finn?" I yelled through the phone.

"Whoa Luke calm down his is just a friend nothing you need to worry about."

"Why did he call you love?"

"Because his British and that's what they do I guess," she laughed. "I'm sorry I was jealous and I missed you that's all."

"You don't have to be jealous Finn like a big brother too me lately."

"How old is he?" I asked want to know who this guy is and what he's trying to do.

"He turns 22 tomorrow why do you ask."

"I just wanted to know who my baby girl is spending time with that's all."

"If your so worried he used to YouTube videos with his brother called jacks gap so check them out if you want. I have to go the planner is here I will call you later baby, bye," with that she hung up.

"Dude you alright you looked pissed." Ashton came then the rest of the boys followed after.

"Jamie has a new friend named Finn and I'm just not too sure about him." I tell them.

"Finn you say," Michael spoke and I nodded. "When we all visited London 2 months ago Jamie met this guy named Finn do you think it's him."

"I don't know but she told him that I he did YouTube videos."

"Well look them him up and I will tell you if it's him." I did as Michael said and look up the videos and clicked on one then two twin brothers came on the screen I don't know what one's Finn but they are somewhat good-looking and that makes me nervous that Jamie's with one of them.

"Hey that said his name is Finn." Calum pointed out. "Damn she's with a good-looking guy right now what if she gets lonely and cheats on me with him and we break up."

"Luke, Jamie isn't like that she loves you and if she said his just a friend then you have to trust her." Ashton said. The thing is I do trust her it's Finn I don't.

***

"Okay guys I just want you guys to play your heart out while underwear will be falling form the sky alright?" The director said. We are shooting the music video for she looks so perfect which I thought this was a great idea for the song.

We began to play and lip sing while under was falling a thought it was hilarious I can't wait for the fans to see it I wonder what Jamie will think. "That was great guys that's a wrap guys we will edit and the video will be ready to post by Friday."

"That was fun I can't wait to shoot more." Ashton said.

"I can't wait for tomorrow we get to go home I can't wait to see Jamie it's been too long."

"I'm glad you guys are still together," Michael said I feel bad that he and Sophie broke up last month because they couldn't handle long distance.

"Yeah you guys must really love each other," Calum told me.

"Of course I love her so much my heart will explode."

"Cut it out the sappy stuff save it for your girlfriend." I laughed.

When I got to the hotel I packed my bags and went to airport to go see my beautiful girl.

***

When I got to my house I saw my mom cooking breakfast. "Hey mum" I say and when she turned around she rushed to me and hugged me.

"My baby boy home how I missed you." She hugged me tighter.

"I miss you too mum." I tell her. "Hey mum when does the graduation start?" I asked.

"At 3 a clock but if you're looking for Jamie I think she at the boarding school in the secret place," she handed me a note with Jamie's handwriting telling me to meet her there.

"Thanks mum I'll see at the graduation," I say hugging her again.

"Wouldn't miss it," I smiled and got in my car Jamie left for me. When I reached the school it was 12:00 already I hurried and walked to the hide out walking up the steps to see Jamie sitting at the door thinking.

"Hey baby girl," I say breaking her out of her thoughts.

"Luke!" she ran to me and I pick her up and kissed as I held her small frame in my arms. I keep holding her as I open the door and walk to the bedroom as I place her on the bed and hover above her before connecting our lips again. I missed how our lips mash together and move in sync.

Her small hands reach the bottom of my shirt and pull over my head before connecting our lips again. I reach her jean shorts as I sleep then down her legs then take off her shirt throwing them both on the floor. I pull my pants down and grab a small packet from my pants. Then I take off Jamie's bra and panties so I can see how beautiful she is. I kiss and sucked nipple making her moan. I slip on the condom before I thrust into her causing me to suck in a breath. I continued to thrust into her faster and deeper each time.

"I miss you so much baby girl," I say as I thrust in her again and she moaned my name repeatedly. "Fuck I'm close baby,"

"Luke," she moaned and with that I came undone.

"Wow nothing better than I miss you sex," she laughed once our breathing was normal.

"I can't believe this our last time in this cabin."

"I know I lost my virginity in this bed," she said. "I know I was there," I smirked at her and she laughed.

"We have to get going graduation starts in an hour," she said setting up but I pulled her down and held her.

"Let's what a couple more minutes," she smiled and I kissed her forehead.

~ hola it's me again 

okay well here an update and i'm bored so ask me question i will love to answer them.

i know i said this a lot now but if you haven't check out my new fanfiction the music teacher you should i'm updating tomorrow so i would love it if you could read it please and thank you. 

here's a description:  What happens when new English teacher Riley Sanchez meets the mysterious and dangerous music teacher Mr. Hemmings will tensions rise between. 

 "Because you're bad," She breathe out."Sweetheart this is only the beginning." He said leaving a mark on her neck.

lets see if i can get my good boy to 3k reads by the Sunday is that cool i think it would be.

anyway please vote/comment and i will see you next time on Good Boy (see what i did there :0) 

love you guys bye