Good Boy Chapter 33

Chapter 33 ~ Jamie 

Here we are in London I still can't believe it the guys are getting signed to a record label and I get to be a part of it, but the real question is will be a part of it months from now. I worry that soon as Luke gets to see the world I won't be part of that world anymore. Stupid I know but all I could do now is support him and pray that will never happen.

"Okay well we have to go the management office but well meet at the hotel in an hour." Luke said.

"Alright the girls and I are going get some lunch." I say as I kissed him and wave goodbye. I went to the lobby of the hotel to find the girls.

"Hey Jamie where are we going to eat," Hayley asked.

"Well I don't know." Then I heard a familiar voice behind me. "I know a place to go and I can show you around I have been living here for 2 years now," Emily grins. Just when I think I don't have to see anymore she pops up out of now where like a zit.

"Emily so nice of you to join us," I say sarcastically.

"Well are you coming or not," she said as we followed her to the cab. "Where here," Emily said. The restaurant had a Paris France with theme it looked beautiful outside and inside. If the restaurant looks as good here in London I just can't wait to see the restaurants actually in Paris.

"This place is amazing and the food is great do you come here a lot Emily," Sophie asked. "Yeah I do it's one of my favorites here." she smiled.

"Well this place is great but what are we going to do once where done we still have 30 minutes until we have to meet the guys." Hayley had a point I don't want to wait for thirty minutes.

"I have something to ask you girls," Emily grinned nervously. "What is it Emily?" I said as we walk down the street. "Well my friend is having a party and said I can invite who ever I wanted."

"You want us to come," I asked.

"Yes but he wanted the party to have a Disney costume party," she explained.

"What is this guy like eight years old," Hayley laughed. "No he is directing a new Disney movie so he wanted throw this party and remember you are never told old for Disney."

"Alright I'm in" I said.

"You are?" Emily said shocked.

"Is it that much of a surprise to you."

"Well yeah you been sort of rude to me since I visit you," she told me. "That's only because you still friends," I yelled.

"What are you talking about," she said clueless. "Well I said I hated a year ago is because you stole the guy I had a huge crush on and then you came to my house to steal my new friends."

"I didn't steal that boy I told him that I wasn't interested because I knew you liked him and I came to visit you because I wanted my sister back in my life." She explain.

"Let's just go I have to meet Luke," I say angrily. The cab drive to the hotel was silent when we stopped I rushed to the elevator and ran to Luke's room. I knocked and Calum opened the door.

"Is Luke here?" I asked.

"Yeah his in the bathroom before I go is Hayley down stairs," I nodded and let Calum past me.

"Hey baby what are," I don't let him finish as I pressed my lips against his. Man I missed his lips. When I kiss Luke it's like all my problems disappear like it's only us.

"I missed you," I said once we pulled away. "I missed you too, but I know something bugging you what is it Jamie?" he asked.

"Well Emily and I had a fight and I told her that I was mad at her because she stole my crush a year and is trying to steal you and the rest of all away from me." I sobbed.