Good Boy Chapter 35

The picture of Jamie's outfit will make since later in the chapter.

Chapter 35 ~ Jamie

Luke and I only have a month until him and the boys have be on tour. I'm going to try every minute I can with him because the next time I see him in person isn't until another three months. I fear he will find someone better than me while his away.

"I want to do something big today with everyone can you help wake everyone up," Luke asked.

"Luke its 7:30 in the morning do we have to did it so early," I yawned. "Yes we have to go back home tomorrow so I want to live here with a bang," he smiled. "And this is going to be biggest things we will get to do together before I live on tour," he pouted.

"Alright I'll do it," I smiled at him.

"Great I'll wake up the guys you wake up the girls."

"Aye Captain," I salute him then laughed.

First I went to Sophie suite to wake her up. She was sleeping and boy she is a loud snorer. I decided that I would scared her so I ran and jumped on the bed so I landed on her and yelled, "wake up sleepy head," the blanket still on her face while she groaned.

"Jamie what are you doing," wait a second that voice sounds a lot like. I turned around to see Sophie standing behind me. "I thought that," I say lost at words.

"If your there then who," I pulled the blanket of the person I tackled on the bed. It was Michael I practically squished. "Sorry Mikey," I say when I get off him.

"What the hell was that about," he yelled.

"Well Luke wants everyone up because he has a surprise adventure for us." I explained.

"Cool we will meet you guys in the lobby in 20 minutes," Sophie smiled. I left to Hayley's room next and I plan not on tackling anyone in bed. Not making the same mistake in the same day.

"Hayley are you here," I asked when I see no one. I look around and walked to the bedroom she wasn't there either. I decided to sit on the bed for a minute. Then I felt the life run out of me when something grabbed my ankle. I began screaming on top of my lungs and started to run.

"Jamie chill it's just me," Hayley said coming from under the bed she laughing.

"Bitch you scared the living shit out of me," I yelled at her.

"I'm sorry it was just so funny you should have seen your face," she continued to laugh.

"Fuck you Hayley!" sometimes she pisses me off.

"Love you too," she smiled.

"The only reason I came was to tell that Luke has a surprises for everyone so meets us in the lobby," I say as I left the room. I love Hayley but sometimes I just want to punch her, but who said having a crazy best friend was easy. I was about to go into Emily's room until someone stop me by grabbing my wrist and pinning me against the wall.

"Luke what are you doing," I asked looking at his blue eyes. His eyes are dilated. "Kiss me," he asked and I did as he said bring my lips to his. He rubbed his front to mine I can feel his erection growing. Then suddenly he pulled away.

"Thanks I needed that." I am very confused.

"Why did you want to kiss me so bad?" I asked.

"Um no reason I just missed you lips that's all." I smiled. "Oh and have you seen Ashton I can't seem to find him anywhere."

"No but I'm about to get Emily she might know since Ashton been trying to flirt with her non-stop."

"Yeah he usually doesn't do that unless he really likes the girl."