Good Boy Chapter 36

Look at how adorable Luke is!! Also going back to when it was 15 year old boy doing covers.

Chapter 36 ~ Luke 

"This is amazing Luke how did you know I wanted to see the London eye," Jamie said smiling. "You said you wanted to see since we got here." I laughed.

"I just wish I wasn't wearing this," she said pointed to her outfit. Ever since I saw her in the thrift shop wearing it I wanted to take right there and now. I bite my lip to stop my filthy thoughts.

"What are you thinking," she asked leaning on my arm looking up. "Just how beautiful you are in whatever you wear." Jamie could wear a potato sack and still look beautiful.

"Of course you say that I'm practically wearing a bra right now and some really skin tight pants." She stated.

"That show your ass of wonderfully," I grinned ash her cheeks turned a light shade of red. "The city is beautiful at night isn't." I look at her and give her a kiss and hold her as we walk. "It just lovely I'm going to miss this." She said frowning.

"Don't worry baby we have one whole month to be together let's not think about the future let's live in the moment. Okay?

"Okay."

***

"I wanted to do this since I saw you at the thrift shop," she said grabbing my tie and pushing me on the bed. "You be a good boy and relax okay," she kiss my neck and suck at my sweet stop. I moaned. Jamie's kiss to travel down my neck then she ripped open my shirt surprise the bottoms didn't pop off. She began to kiss my chest living a travel as she rubbed her hips into my mine I could feel myself getting harder. Her small hands reached my hem of my pants and pulled them off along with boxers. She kiss my thighs and stroked my length really slowly.

"Baby stop fucking teasing me," I groaned. Then she smirked as she took my tip into her mouth and suck teasing me again. "Jamie please," I moaned. Then that's when she took almost all of me in her mouth. I started thrusting into her mouth riding to my high.

"Fuck baby I'm about to come," I moaned as I released into her mouth. She swallowed and said. "How was that baby," she smiled.

"Amazing I can never get enough of you," I kissed her and hovered above her deepening the kiss.

"Now let me make you feel good baby girl," I said taking her pants of and her shirt and took her to her wildest dreams.

***

I can't believe we have to go home now this week went by fast. All of us were going on a plane back to Australia except Emily because she lives here but I hope Ashton will be alright because he finally found happiness and now he has to say good bye. That's why I don't want to think about that between Jamie and me because she is my sunshine without her I'm a lost boy.

"Okay well what do you want to do when we get home?" I asked Jamie when we got in our seats. "First I will want to take a nap because I know I will be jet-lagged then we can do all the things that I'm writing on this list." She smiled.

"You're making a list?" I asked "yes because I want our 30 days that we have to be amazing because I won't get to see until graduation." She explained.

"Just being with is amazing no matter what we do I will cherish every minute of it." I kiss her lips. "I love you," she smiled.

"I love you too baby girl," I smiled and gave her one more kiss. "Well I'm going to sleep wake me up in 20 hours alright," I smiled and went to sleep.

"Luke wake up were home," I woke up to the most beautiful girl look at me smiling.

"Hi beautiful," I smile.

"Hey to you handsome. Now get up we have to go we have things to do." She grabbed my hand and we got off the plane to find our luggage. Then drive back to her house.

"Okay first I want to go to the park and play at the playground." She grabbed my hand and we headed to the park. "Why are we doing this?"

"To feel like little kids again and because number one on the list." She grinned. "now come push me on the swings you big dummy," she said like a little kid and I laughed.

"Do we have to talk like little kids as well?" I asked her.

"No only if you want to," she told me. "What the hell, I'll do it," I said in a little kid voice.

"Ooh you said a bad word." She giggled. "No I didn't," I smiled and flick her off.

"You're bad you use the middle finger," she said stressing on bad.

"I do what I want I'm punk rock," I stuck out my tough at her.

"I'm telling your mommy Lukey," she said still in her little girl voice. "No she give me a spanking." I whined.

"What if I gave you a spanking," she winked and laugh.

"I think we should stop now it's getting dark." I say in my normal voice.

"Okay but you have to catch me first," she started to run she has gotten faster but her short legs can only take her so far. I soon caught up and pick her up so that her arms were wrapped neck and her legs around my waist. She rested her head in the crock of my neck.

"I'm sleepy Lukey," she yawned.

"Go to sleep baby girl were almost home," I say as I walk her to her house and placed her in her bed. I was about to leave until she called me.

"Lukey will you stay with me," I nodded and joined her I placed my arms around her waist and pulled her in close to me. I fell asleep embracing her never wanting to let her go.

~ I can't wait for the single tomorrow  who else?

Luke 19 i cant take it right now.  

hey guys i would appreciate if you check out my new fanfic the music teacher  and tell what you think. 

thanks for all the support i will update soon.  

vote/comment 

Love you