Good Boy Chapter 41

Chapter 41 ~  Jamie

I can't believe I'd graduated today god it feels amazing not having to be in high school anymore. Now I just have to finish college I got accept to three colleges I applied for so I get to stay in Australia and Luke will be able to visit me anytime he's home. Also if we ever become something more I won't have to move my things across the world.

"This is amazing now we have the whole summer to explore the world like we planned." Sophie smiled. "First we have to earn the money then we go and get Hayley then it's just the 3 of us." I tell her.

"Hey what about me I been your friend for 3 months now." Finn said.

"Well you only get to join us if you help get the money to travel." I tell him.

"Actually I could give you the right now." He smirks. "What do you mean Finn?"

"Well I saved over 5 grand for the wedding but now the wedding off so I could use the money anyway I want." I smiled and hugged him.

"Finn you're a lifesaver we will leave next week is that alright with everyone." They nodded. "Great then it's on."

"What's on," Luke asked walking towards us. "We are starting our traveling next week," I tell him.

"Hey Jamie can I speak to you alone?" he asked and I followed him to a tree.

"Luke what's wrong you seem upset?"

"I just don't like you hanging out with him that's all." He said referring to Finn ever since I told him Finn and I are friends Luke has been extremely jealous and protective. It was actually really cute how he thought Finn was a bad guy that wants to get in my pants.

"I told Finn and I are just friends I don't like him like that and he doesn't like me like that."

"How do you know that?" he said still unconvinced. "Finn told me that he liked Sophie and if I could set them up but I haven't yet because Sophie still has feelings for Michael." I explain.

"Alright but just be careful when traveling the world without me."

"I'm not going to travel to like islands or Paris or anything like that because I want you to be there. We are traveling U.S first because I just have visit 3 states out of 50 and I haven't been to Canada." I tell him and I can't wait I'm going to travel there first then the next continent and so on.

"Well I can't wait until then but for now let's enjoy this week we have together before I'm back on tour." I smiled and we walked to his car and headed to the pub to meet everyone.

"Hey guys what are you doing this week?" I asked then when I sat in the booth.

"I'm going to chill and spend time with my family," Ashton said.

"Cool so now I think we should do something fun." I tell them.

"Like what?" Calum asked.

"You'll see," I smirked.

***

"This was a great idea who came up with this?" Michael asked when we arrived at the beach. Sophie and I thought we should throw a beach bash for graduation because we watched an episode of One Tree Hill and got inspired and made flyers to give out to our class.

"Sophie and I did." I tell him. "Well this is so cool I'm going for a swim." Calum ran off with Michael and Ashton.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked Luke. "Let's take walk." He said taking hand in his. We walk around the beach and told each other about what happened past 3 months.

"It's already midnight." I look phone. "Do want to come my house?" Luke asked.

"Sure," I tell him smiling. Luke put his hand on my leg the whole ride to his house it made me feel special by his small gestures. "I'm taking shower do you want join me?" I nodded and followed him to his bathroom. Luke stripped off his clothes I think I could never get tired of his toned lean body.

"Are you gonna come in or just stare at me," Luke laughed. "Why can't I do both," I joked and get in.

"Well you can do that while I clean you up," he said and grabbed a rag to clean my shoulder and the rest of me then I washed him.

"Here baby girl you can sleep in my shirt." I love hearing his shirts it makes me feel protected. I haven't told anyone this but I stole at least 5 of his shirts when he was away because I felt like he was still with me. Weird I know but I miss him so much.

"I missed you so much," Luke said pulling me to his chest is face in my neck giving it a gentle kiss. "I missed you too Luke." I turn and give him a quick kiss before closing my eyes. I felt him holding me tighter before him saying.

"I never want to lose you."

In the morning I was awakened by a ringing noise I sat up carefully and saw Luke phone was ringing. I picked up and the caller ID had a girl's name Carly. Who the hell is Carly? I know I shouldn't do this but I couldn't help myself I got out of bed and answered it.

"Hey Lukey I need to talk to you." Lukey? The guys and I only call him that.

"I'm sorry but who the hell are you?" I asked the girl on the phone.

"Excuse you I'm trying to talk to Luke not some skank." If this bitch wasn't on the phone I would beat the shit out of her.

"First of all bitch I'm not the skank you are trying to get with my boyfriend." I yell in the phone. "You're Luke's girlfriend?" she said shocked.

"Yeah why do you need to know?"

"I didn't think Luke's girlfriend was American I thought she was Australian like him, I'm sorry." Sure she is.

"Babe who are you talking too?" Luke asked I didn't even realized he was awake. I hung up the phone without a goodbye and sat next to him on the bed.

"Who is Carly?" I asked handing him his phone. "She's on the crew for the tour."

"Why is she calling you?"

"Well we became good friends she would tell me about how she missed her boyfriend I would tell how I missed you."

"Then why did it sound like she wants you when I talk to her on the phone." I tell him I could tell by her tone she wanted him.

"What do you me?" he laughed. "She was all like 'Lukey I need to talk to you?' I mock her English accent.

"Baby girl we are just friends just like you are with Finn." I tells me but still I feel like Carly wants something more.

"Okay so what do you want do today?" I change the subject. "Oh I know." He smirks before tickling me in a frenzy.

Hello everyone this chapter was kinda a filler chapter but also so you know who Carly is. 

this book is 3 chapter away from being done :0 

but don't worry the second book will be up soon after the last chapter.   

I enjoy writing this book and thanks for all the reads/votes/comments  I love to know what you guys think.  

Thanks for the support

I love you