Good Boy Chapter 17

Chapter 17 ~ Jamie edited*

Today I have a date with Rider. I would have canceled but I told him yesterday I was going to before everything that happened between Luke and I. "I still can believe that you're going on a date with this skunk bag." I laughed at Sophie's comment.

"Just because people say he's a player doesn't mean it's true. Mostly all of the things that are said about him are rumors," I tried to reason.

"Mostly do you think the rumors you hear are true?" She asked. "Well no and yes because some seem reasonable but some I know couldn't be true."

"Really like what?" She said unconvinced. "I heard he smokes that could be true because I saw him with a joint. I also heard is that he was gay and that's not true because he wouldn't ask me out on this date tonight." I stated.

"But what about him being a massive man whore?" Then there was a knock on the door.

"Look I'll go on this date and tell you if he is, and if he is then I'll buy you any ice cream you want." She thought for a moment.

"Alright, but be careful." I got my purse and left.

"Hey you look lovely," Rider said as I walk out. "By the way do you live here?"

"Thanks. And yeah I live here with my aunt." He walked me to his car. "So where are we going," I asked as soon he started driving.

"I thought we could go and get some pizza then go watch a movie." I nodded.

"That's fine with me." After a few minutes, we arrived at the restaurant.

"So what do you plan to do after high school?" He asked. "Well, I would like to major in music. What about you?"

"Well my parents want me to become a doctor like my brother but I don't I want to be a doctor." He confessed. "Well what do want to do?"

"I don't know." The waiter came and gave us our pizza. I started to tell him how he will find out soon. We just talk about our past like how I was back in New York and how he always compared by his big brother.

"Yeah, I know how you feel my parents always compare me to my big sister Emily," I said. "Don't you hate when-" He was cut by someone. "Jamie is that you?"

When I turned around it was Ashton. "Hey, Ash what you doing here?" I asked.

"The guys and I were having band practice and we got hungry so I came here to get some pizza."

"Couldn't you just have ordered it?" Why come all up here just to bring it back.

"The guys didn't have enough money so I had to go to ATM to get cash but then I saw this place." I nodded. Then I realized Rider was just seating here awkwardly. "Oh I'm sorry, Ashton this is Rider."

"Nice to meet you Rider, well I have to go see you, Jamie," he grabbed his pizza and left. "He seems nice." Rider said as he left.

"Yeah, he is."

"He said something about a band so what band is he in?"

"They're called 5 Seconds of Summer you should check them out there great. The other members go to our school."

"Really who?"

"Do you know Calum Hood, Michael Clifford, and Luke Hemmings?" I asked as I finished my slice of pizza. "I know of them I didn't think they would be in a band. In your honest opinion do you think they're any good?" He asked me as we started walking to the movie theater.

"My honest opinion is that they are amazing and I love their music I think would like it." He nodded.

"So what do you want to see tonight beautiful?" I blushed. I looked at the movie choices they were mostly movies that have been out a while but one stuck out to me.

"How about the Lego Movie?" I remember Luke said he saw and it was actually quite good. I wonder what he is doing now and did Ashton tell him I am on a date?

"Lego movie it is?" He laughed. We watched the movie and it actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, it was actually really good.

"I had a great time tonight?" I say as he stop at front of my house.

"Yeah me too, we should do this again soon?" I did have a great time but I don't want to continue with Rider after that kiss with Luke I think we should talk about what we are.

"Yeah I had a great time but-" he interrupted. "There's someone else isn't there?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry when I said yes to you there was nothing going on between us but now I think there is."

"It's alright tell Luke that's he a lucky guy." I gave him a confused look. "How did you know it was Luke?"

"Well before I talked to you yesterday I saw you with him and you had this look in your eyes I tried to ignore it but I could tell you had feelings for him," He said.

"I'm sorry I did have a great time though?" I said as I started to walk away.

"If it doesn't work out between you two then call me when just want to watch a movie and get some pizza alright." I nodded and said goodnight.

When I got in my house I saw Sophie on the couch. "You know you didn't have to stay here," I said as I sat down next to her.

"I wanted to hear about your date with Rider?" She said with disgust.

"Well it was great he wasn't a skunk bag like you said," I told her. "He didn't try to get in your pants?" She said with shock.

"No, he didn't even try to kiss me." I grinned because I was right and she was wrong. "Maybe he realized he was gay," she gasped.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, he didn't even try to kiss you, come on your smoking even I would have tried to kiss you." I laughed. "I think he was about to when we were in his car until he figured out that I like Luke and that there might be something between us."

"What did he say?" She asked. "Well, he said that Luke is a lucky guy and to call him if I want to hang out to sum it up."

"Okay, do you want to get some ice cream I'll buy it because I was wrong?" I smiled then nodded. We went to Sophie's car then went to Baskin Robbins.

"You never told me what did happen between you and Luke?" She asked as she took a bite of her mint chocolate ice cream and I took one of my cookies and cream.

"Well I already told you about the date but the thing I didn't tell was that we sort of made out in the dorm room yesterday after you left." Her jaw dropped and she couldn't say anything. "Look it's not a big deal," I say to calm her down.

"How is this not a big deal you said you wanted him to kiss you and next thing I know you guys are making out? Please tell me you didn't on my bed." She said after a minute cringing her nose.

"No we didn't and yes I guess it's a big deal but he hasn't even tried to talk to me about it all day about it." Then I realized why. "Oh no, what if Ashton told him I was on a date with Rider?"

"How would Ashton know?" She asked. "When we were at the Mario's when Ashton came up and talked to us and he said he was hanging out with the guys." I slapped myself for being so stupid.

"Well, why don't you just text Luke and tell him how you feel about him I'm sure he will understand about that pointless date with Rider." She said and I grabbed my phone but as soon I was about to call him, he texted me.

We need to talk now!

~ Thanks for reading guys love you next be up in a few minutes.
Remember to vote.
Ps picture of Rider.