Good Boy Chapter 38

a/n : Aw Lukey

Chapter 38 ~ Luke 

"What courses are you taking?" I asked Jamie as we stay in each other's arms.

"I wanted to take drama because I always liked acting I think that would be fun." She smiled I never knew she wanted to do acting I bet she be amazing.

"You would be an amazing actress Jamie I know one day you will be on the next big movie." I say truthfully. It was silent for a while I thought she would answer me by now but when I looked her Jamie had fallen asleep.

She looks adorable when she sleeping. I took my phone out and took a picture so I can look at it when I'm gone. Soon I felt my eyes getting heavy and drifted off to sleep with Jamie's signature scent of French vanilla.

***

I woke up to a rustling noise for the picnic basket I brought when I took a closer look it was a seagull. I kicked the basket so the seagull would fly away which woke Jamie up.

"Luke what are you doing?" she asked rubbing eyes and yawning.

"There was a seagull in the basket." I laughed. "Okay. Well we should start heading back you don't want to miss your flight. On second thought we should stay." She smiled.

"I would love to stay but the guys need me we can't be 5 seconds of summer without us all being there it's not the same you know?" I tell her.

"I know I'm just going to miss you?" She pouted as we walked back to my car.

"I will miss you too baby girl." I say as we started to drive to the airport.

"I thought that we are going to my place first." She said confused.

"Well my flight starts leaves in an hour and I already have my bags in the trunk I wanted you to drive my car back." I explain.

"Alright but only if I can use it anytime I want." She grinned. "Sure just don't damage or get any tickets."

"I won't," she said as we reached the airport. I can't do this I hate goodbyes I have to say goodbye to the girl I'm madly in love with. When we walk to my gate I saw the guys waiting for me.

"Dude hurry up our flight leaves in five minutes." Calum yelled. I turned to Jamie I could see her crying her eyes out the sight made me tear up as well.

"Baby girl I'm going to miss you like hell don't ever forget my stupid face alright." I held her face making her look in my eyes.

"Could never forget that face," she giggled. I'm going to miss that.

"Remember baby it's only you no one can ever replace you in my heart." I sobbed holding her close to my chest.

"You mean that," I wipe her tears.

"Yes no one can ever make my heart race like you do, no one can ever make me do crazy stupid things like you do, and no one knows how much I'm in love with you." I kiss her like it's the last time and will savoir it forever. They lady calls my flight one last time as we pull away.

"I love you," Jamie cried.

"I love you more," and with that I went to catch flight. Taking once last look at the girl I will always love.

~ god this chapter is short and sad :( 

sorry.

well i wanted to tell you guys you should read my new fanfiction is called The Music Teacher ( Luke Hemmings) go check it out i'll be updating it either today or tomorrow  probably tomorrow. 

 Comment/ Vote  

i'll will update again in a few hours with longer chapters than last two it's just i need those chapters they were short but important  it will make since later.

i love you guys thanks for reading this and getting to 2k reads love you guys so much.

ILY