Good Boy chapter 18

Chapter 18 ~ Luke edited*

The guys and I were having band practice but we got hungry so Ashton went to get some pizza. "Shouldn't he be back by now it's been 45 minutes," Michael whined.

"Maybe it's traffic," I said. After five more minutes, he came back. "What took you so long man I was dying of hunger?"

"Stop over exaggerating Mikey," Ashton said as he put the pizza down. "What took you so long man," Calum asked.

"Well I ran into Jamie and her date at the pizza place, sorry man." I just stood there with shock. Then I got angry.

"That's what her plans were tonight. Did that kiss me nothing to her?" I yelled.

"Dude, are you alright you look like you're going punch someone," Calum said.

"Ash, did you know who she was on a date with?" I asked trying to calm down. "Well I talked to for a little and she said his name was Rider." That's when I lost my cool.

"She on a date with that fucking dick doesn't she know his a dipshit! Like serious all he wants is to get in her fucking pants!" I yelled but this time it was more like screaming.

"Luke you need to calm down just eat some pizza," Ashton said. "I not fucking hungry. Ash which pizza place where they at?"

"I don't think you," but I interrupted. "Tell now or I swear to god I will," I started to clench my fist harder. "They were at Mario's 20 minutes from here."

I grabbed Ashton's keys and got in his car and started to drive to Mario's. I couldn't believe she was on a date with Rider or anyone of that matter especially after what I felt yesterday when we kissed. When I arrived at Mario's I didn't see them.

"Hey, Mario have you seen a girl with curly dark brown hair and a tall guy with black hair also looks like a douche?" I asked.

"Yes they left ten minutes ago," he said. "Do you happen to know where they were headed?"

"I heard them saying they are going to the movies. Luke is this girl cheating on you is this why you're trying to find them?" Mario is like family I feel like I can tell him personal things and I won't be judged but I don't have time tonight.

"You can say something like that." I started to head to the movie theater down the street. I look at all the movie choices that were playing. Then I saw the Lego movie and I remember that she wanted to check out after I told her it was great.

"One ticket to the Lego movie," I asked the person in the ticket booth.

"Sorry, we sold out ten minutes ago come again tomorrow." She said in a monotone voice.

Great now what am I supposed to do for two hours. I went back to Ashton's car and drove back home and decided I will wait until the movies over. "Hey dude did you see her," Ashton asked when he walked out of my house and sat next to me on the porch.

"No, they went to the movies and the one they're watching is sold out," I said.

"So what are you doing out here?" What am I doing?

"I don't know, wait until she returns to talk to her I guess," I answered.

"I think you should back inside it's going to be like an hour and a half wasted just sitting out here." I nodded and came inside. "Here you need to eat." He handed me a slice of pizza. I started to eat because I was lying when I said I wasn't hungry.

"Do you think you'll be alright," Calum asked after a few minutes. I nodded.

"Yes I'm not as angry anymore I'm just really confused."