Good Boy Chapter 19

Chapter 19 ~ Jamie edited*

I woke to Luke with his arms around me smiling. God, he's so amazing. "Good morning beautiful." He kissed my forehead.

"Good morning," I say as I give him a little kiss on his lips. "So what are we doing today baby?" He asked me. I love it when he calls me that.

"Well, I thought we could go to the park and talk or whatever," I suggested. "Sure let just call Calum to make sure he didn't blow my cover." I got up and went to the bathroom to change into some clean clothes. When I came out Luke sitting on my bed smiling.

"You look beautiful." I started to blush. "Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes but I don't think we can go to the park now?" I didn't understand until I heard a big thunder outside.

"It's raining again. Well, that shouldn't stop us let's just bring umbrellas."

"I would love to go but we don't have any and I don't want my princess to get pneumonia." This boy makes me weak especially when he says things like this. "Okay, but what are we going to do now?"

"Well, we did rush into this relationship that I don't know a lot about you like I would want to." I don't really know him either. "How about we play 20 questions?" I asked after a while.

He nodded then sat on the ground with his long legs out. "Do you want to ask first or should I go." He asked.

"You can ask Luke."

"Well, this a dumb question but what's your favorite food?"

"I love all foods but I would have to pick pizza," I answered. "Thank god you're not those that are like I have to watch carbs." I laughed at his weird girl impression.

"When is your birthday?" I asked hoping he will ask when mine is.

"My birthday is on July 16." He answered. "When's yours?"

"Mine is October 15," I say. "Wow, that's close."

"I know so better do something amazing for it." He laughed then said. "Don't worry I give the birthday my princess deserves." That's when my heart turned to goo.

"How many pairs of black jeans do you own?" Looking at his jeans ever since I met him that's probably his wardrobe consist of.

"Too many to count," he laughed.

"Do you smoke?" He asked.

"I use to," I answered.

"Promise you will not do it ever again I don't want you to get sick."

"I promise. Now what I want to know is if you have any tattoos?"

"Sorry I don't but do you because I feel like you do?" He grinned.

"Yes I do and before you even ask I'm not going to show you."

"Can you at least tell what it is?" He begged. "Nope."

"Fine. Can you dance?" He asked after a few minutes.

"I like to think I can. Okay, my turn are you a virgin if not how old were you?" He seemed shocked but then said, "I'm not and I was 16." I just nodded.

"Describe me in 5 words?" He asked.

"Weird, tall, handsome, musical, and broken. Can you do any other accents?"

"Yes I can do this", then he started to do a British accent. "Also this and an American one as well."

"Wow, that was the weirdest thing ever," I laughed.

"Did you have any boyfriends back at home?" He asked moments later.

"When you say boyfriend you mean what you are to me?" I wanted to make sure. Then he nodded. "Well, there was only one guy that was actually my boyfriend the others were just making out buddies," I say but then regret saying that.

"How many girlfriends have you had not including me?" I asked after a few moments.

"Two." He said with this weird look in his eyes. Then he asked. "Have you ever had your heart broken by someone you love?" He asked his eyes about to water.

"No, I haven't." I went climbing on his lap. "Do you want to talk about it?" He shook his head. "I just want to hold you." And I let him.

After a couple of minutes, he asked, "Are you a virgin?" His question took me off guard. I was sort of embarrassed to answer so I just nodded. "Don't be embarrassed it means you're waiting for the right person. I wish I could have waited for the right person."

I just nodded and wrapped my arms tighter around Luke. I hate Victoria for what she did to him. I don't know all the details but what I do know is that she broke his heart and that's enough to hate her.

"Hey, do you want to watch a movie I have Netflix," I say trying to lighten up the mood.

"Can we watch a comedy?" he asked.

"Whatever you want, baby."

"Please say that again." I laughed. "No, I'm serious I love it when you call me baby."

"You can pick the movie baby." Then he kissed him. "What was that for?" I smiled.

"For being you. Promise you will not change yourself."

"I promise. Now pick a movie." We ended up watching Mean Girls which I didn't mind because I love this movie. We were at the part when Cady was going to the Halloween party when I started thinking about what happened between Luke and Victoria. I don't why I keep thinking about it maybe it's bothering me because I'm jealous.

What does she even look like? I bet she's prettier than me but she's probably a mega-bitch and a super slut.

"Are you even paying attention?" Luke asked.

"What yes I am."

"Really, then what did I say?" I didn't want him to ask me what I was thinking about so I got on his lap and kissed him. I wish moments like these can last forever.

"What were we talking about?" He asked after we pulled away.

"I don't know but I just want to stay like this and finish the movie." He nodded and he wrapped his around me and brought me closer to his chest.

When the movie ended we stayed like this for quite a while until my big mouth couldn't keep its trap shut. "Luke can you tell me what happened between you and Victoria." After I said it I regretted. "What am I saying just forget I,"

"Sure I will tell you," He interrupted.

"Luke, you don't have to if you don't want to?" I don't want to pressure him to something he doesn't want to do.

"No, I need to tell this it will be good for me. Also, I should tell since we're together now." I nodded.

"No secrets?"

"No secrets."

~ Sorry if it was a little boring. Remember to vote and comment. 

I love you guys