Good Boy Chapter 1

Chapter 1~ Jamie
edited*

Okay, so I'm not your average good girl. Actually, the only thing good about me is my grades. My parents always try to make me into this perfect daughter like my older sister Emily. That never works out the way they plan.

Last month they thought a therapist was going to help me with my problems and set me straight. The thing is it's my choice to misbehave, it gives me a rush that they will never understand. Two weeks ago my dad had bought this new car for himself and told me not to touch, but when do I listen to what he says.

Tonight I took it for a joyride around the city. I almost got away with it but of course, with my luck, I crashed into the neighbor's tree. I would have just ran but their stupid ass dog wouldn't shut up. Which made my neighbor's the Matthews come out yelling and not even waiting for a second to tell my parents.

Now I am in the living room pretending to watch TV while I eavesdrop on what my parents were discussing what to do with me. "What are we going to do John, she is out of control. We've done everything known to man with Jamie."

"I know Linda, maybe we should ask someone who knows more about teenagers than we do. Why can't she be more like Emily?" They are always trying to compare me to Emily.

"Well do you know anyone we can call?" My dad thought for a moment.

"Yes, I could give my sister a call she would know what to do," he said.

"Okay, I'm going to check on her," my mother said.

My mom came with disappointment in her eyes. "Sweetheart, I just want to know why you always have to disobey us." She tried to remain calm. "Mom it's because being a good child is boring, and I like the rush of doing something bad," I said and meant it even if it doesn't make sense. She seemed very irritated.

"Well, I hope you have a rush being grounded for a month."

"Ugh but mom-," she interrupted.

"Don't think about leaving because it will only get worse," she threatened. What is she going to do? Ship me off to military school? If they think Aunt Carol can help then they're surely mistaken. Plus she lives all the way in Australia.

~ Hey everyone this is my first story so be nice. Also I'm doing this for fun so I just hope you all enjoy. Love you all.