Good Boy Chapter 9

Chapter 9 ~ Jamie edited*

I woke up at twelve thirty and my aunt was in the shower so I decided to sit outside because it looks beautiful out. It was a little chilly out so I grabbed a blanket also my songbook because I was feeling inspirational. After an hour I notice that someone was watching me. He was across the street looking out the window and had pink hair. Is that the boy aunt Carol was talking about. A few minutes later he was still looking at me with three more boys. I started to feel awkward now. Why are they staring at me? Aunt Carol came out and told me she was headed out to the store.

Then one of them came out and starting walking my way. When he got closer he looks like someone I know then I realized he looks a lot just like Jack but younger. Jack did say he had a younger brother but that can't be him. Right? He had sandy blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, and some long freaking legs.

"Hey I'm your neighbor and my friends wanted to know if you're related to Mrs. Hart," He asked him. I didn't know if I should say anything so I just nodded. I didn't want to keep this awkward conversation going so I ran inside and didn't care what he thought.

After an hour I was bored and aunt Carol still hadn't returned from the store. There was knock on the door I hope it's not those boys again.

"Hi I'm your neighbor Sophie and I notice last night that you were moving in with Ms. Hart."

"I am Ms. Hart niece Jamie," I told her.

"Well nice to meet you, Jamie, my mom wanted me to give you this." She handed me a travel guide and a plate of chocolate chip cookies.

"Thanks." She was about to leave and I was really bored and wanted to hang out with someone. "Do you want to come?" I asked.

She hesitated but agreed. "Okay great I was getting really bored," I say as we go into the guest room I'm staying in.

"So do you have any questions about anything?" She asked. "Well do you go to St. Philips?"

"Yeah, I do why are you going there?"

"Sadly yes," I groaned. Then Sophie did a weird scream. "Ooh we can be friends and I could show it will be so much fun," she said quickly.

"Yeah sure I need all the friends I can get to survive this school year. Another thing who's the boy who lives across the street?"

"Oh that's Lucas or Luke, why do you ask?"

"I found him and his friends staring at me through his window."

"Well, there probably curious to who you are since there hasn't been someone new move in this neighbor since that bitch Victoria Daniels moved here."

"Who is Victoria and why is she a bitch?" Very curious to why Sophie hates her so much.

"Well, she bullied me when she went our school. Also what I heard is that she uses everyone mostly just guys into getting good grades and other things. She mostly used Luke the boy across the street." I know I'm a bitch sometimes but wow.

"Do you know what happens to them?" Referring to Luke and Victoria. "All I know she moved after that summer and I know he was devastated when he found out the truth about her. I think she almost ruined his life."

"Good thing he has his friends to keep him steady." If something like that happens to me then I would need Hayley to be there for me.

"Speaking of his friends did you see one with colorful hair?"

"Yeah, why?" I was little confused. "No reason." She began to blush.

"You like him don't you." By her bright red face, I had already known the answer.

"Only reason I brought it up was because of this flyer explaining that their band is playing at the pub tomorrow and I want you to come." I looked at the flyer. "If you want to," she added.

"Five Seconds of Summer, really?" That's some band name.

"What I think it's cute."

"Of course you do. So all those guys that were stalking me are in a band." She nodded.

"And you want me to come see them," she said yup popping the p.

"Alright I'll go but if they are lame I am leaving."

"Just wait and see for yourself."

"Are any of them cute beside the one that tried to talk to me?"

"Which one talk to you," she seemed nervous. "Chill the one with pink hair is all yours, I was talking about the blond one." She seemed more relaxed.

"Oh great, that was Luke the one I was talking about earlier. And the one I like is Michael, then there is Ashton and Calum."

"Well don't worry you have dibs on Michael." I tell her "Great because you are beautiful and I couldn't compete with you."

"I am not beautiful but thanks anyways." After her going on about them she told me to meet her tomorrow at 6 at the pub they were performing.

***

"There you are I almost thought you weren't going to show," Sophie said as she rushed over to me. "It's only 6:30 chill they don't even start to perform until seven."

"Yeah I know but I need you to be here because I need guy advice."

"Are you going to talk Michael?" She nodded "Well all you need to do is be yourself he seems like he a guy who looks for that."

"What do mean he seems like a guy who looks for that," she said confused.

"Some guys look for trouble, some just look at appearances, some look for the ones that do just about anything. Aka the sluts. And the good ones look for a girl that can be their selves around them."

"Okay, so you are saying Michael is the good ones."

"Yes. He tries to look all bad-ass when he is actually like a cute kitten."

"How would you know you haven't even met him?" She said. "Don't need to I just get certain vibes from people, it's a gift," I say proudly.

"Yay they are about to perform," Sophie squeaked. Five minutes later they all went to stage and pick up their instruments. Michael spoke first.

"Hey everyone we are 5 Seconds of Summer and we are going to play some new originals." Then Luke spoke.

"This one called Out of My Limit hope you guys like it." They started to play and they started to sing and I just got lost in the music. They had performed their songs Unpredictable, Gotta Get Out, Where Ever You Are, Try Hard, and Beside You.

"Thanks to everyone who came out tonight. This is the last song of the night off is End up Here." The one with black hair said. I realized I heard this song form that girl on open mic night I didn't know it was their song.

"I want to talk to Michael but I'm nervous can you come with me for support. Or if I say something stupid stop me." I nodded and started walking towards the guys soon as they finished.

~ please vote. Luke pov chapter next