Good Boy Chapter 37

Chapter 37 ~ Jamie 

I can't believe it has been thirty days already I can't say goodbye to Luke yet. At least I have today to spend every minute until he leaves tomorrow, Luke and I had done everything I had on my list today he wanted to pick what we do. I just can't wait to see what he has in store. I love all the activities we did I could forget about how much I was going to miss him when he left.

We would do one activity everyday like relive our childhood and play video games which I had bet him a couple of times in. I love when we had a day at the beach and I buried Luke in the sand. Or when Luke and I went to the zoo and we saw the penguins Luke tried to steal one it was hilarious.

I can't forget when we went camping for the weekend and I trick Luke that there were bears of course we would freak-out. I still can't stop laughing how he would jump every time something shook in the bushes or fall out of a tree. I had amazing time the amusement park we went to I got over my fears of roller coasters because Luke keep telling to ride with him on them which I have to admit was really fun.

The strange thing about this was after every activity we did we always ended up in bed if you know what I mean. I believe Sophie called us sex addicts. I never know how we came to that at the end of the date we would kiss then the next thing I know we ended up reaching our highs. I'm surprised that I haven't got knock up yet.

When I went downstairs to get the door to see what Luke has in store for me today. I answer the door to my extremely handsome boyfriend his hair was in his usual perfect quiff, Nirvana shirt, black jeans, with black Vans.

"Good morning baby girl," he came in and hugged me tight he smelt like heaven. "You ready," he asked when he let go.

"Yeah what have you planned today?"

"Well I'm not telling it's a surprise," he grinned and held my hand as we walked to his car. When we stop we were at the beach.

"Luke why are we at the beach?" I asked.

"Well I thought we could take a walk first," he smiled.

"Okay great because I didn't bring a swim suit." I giggled. Luke grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together as we walk up the beach. It was beautiful the sun was about to set and sky look lovely over the shining ocean.

"I just love sunsets." I smiled. "I'm going to miss this," I began to cry I couldn't help it wasn't going to be with Luke for a while and I all I could was worry if there will be someone better he will meet.

"Baby don't cry I will come visit every time I can and I will see you at graduation so don't worry." He hugged me and I let my tears fall on his shirt.

"What if you meet someone better than me?" I sobbed. God I look like a mess right now.

"I could never meet someone better than you, Jamie you are the best thing that has ever happened to me." He hugged tighter and pet my hair.

"Now let me show you my surprise." He held me with one arm around my waist and led me up a hill on the beach. The sky was dark now and the stars twinkled in the sky.

"Here we are," we stopped at a blanket on the ground, picnic basket and scented candles.

"We're having a picnic under the stars on a beach." I smiled.

"Yes we are."

"Have I told you I love you?" I say looking in his eyes that I always seem to love and never will stop. "It's came up a few times." He kissed me and I could feel butterflies shoot out my stomach corny I know but it was true. Every time I kissed Luke I get this feeling, I'm miss going him so much.

"Enough talking let's eat." I say and sit down to see what he made. The food Luke brought was two ft. long sub sandwiches, cookies, Cheetos, sparkling water, and my favorite fruit strawberries. After we finished eating we just laid down in each other eyes and look up at the stars.

"What are you going to do after graduation?" he asked. Luke asked me this before but I wasn't sure then but I was sure now. "I'm going to a college here or to NYU whatever one accepts me."

"What if both accept you would stay here?" he asked.

"I don't know if I can see you more here than I would but only time will tell."

~  i know it's a short boring chapter  

anyways I am almost done with this book but i want to know what you guys think of a second book because i have some ideas and plots about what could happen between them but i want to know you guys think of second book of good boy. 

i love you guys 

VOTE/COMMENT