Good Boy Chapter 43

Chapter  43 ~ Jamie 

 Here it Friday night I can't see Luke tonight he thinks that I'm not coming but jokes on him. I had this plan for 2 weeks he doesn't expect a thing. Just like I didn't plan on last night china food to come up this morning.

"Ew Jamie you alright you sound like your dying," Finn pointed out the obvious.

"Thanks Finny you are so much help," I say sarcastically and wash mouth.

"Are you okay?" Hayley and Sophie asked at the same time I like having my closest friends here with me but I still wish Luke was here. At least I will see him tonight.

"Yeah Mr. Wong's china's food doesn't go down easy," I say before bushing my teeth getting rid of the taste and smell.

"Okay well we are going to go shopping today before we have to leave tomorrow want to come." Sophie said.

"That sounds amazing but I promise my parents I would visit them after graduation so I have to go before we leave tomorrow."

"Can I come I don't want to go shopping?" Finn asked.

"You want to come to my parents' house."

"Yeah why not you said they're rich right?" I nodded. "Then let's go," he said taking my wrist and walking out the door to a cab. "I'm surprised you didn't want to stay with Sophie." I tell him.

"About that I really like her but I don't think she feels the same," he says pouting.

"Just talk to her and tell her how you feel I bet she feels the same."

"You think so," I nodded smiling they would look so cute together. I took an hour until my parent house man I haven't been here for 10 months how time surely flies.

"Mom, dad are you home," I say walking into the house I grew up in.

"Sweetheart your home I missed you so much," my mom came and bear hugged me. "Mom I missed you too. Where's dad." I say as we let go.

"He's still at work," she said then turned to Finn. "Is this the boyfriend you been telling us about."

"No mom that's my friend Finn my boyfriend is Luke his on tour right now."

"Well it's nice to meet you Finn but when are we meeting this Luke." She said. "Soon mom when he and I aren't busy." I tell her.

"Well I made lunch who wants some," she smiled and we joined her to the kitchen boy did I miss her cooking. "So honey what you are doing tonight?" Mom asked.

"Well Finn and I are going to the concert tonight?" I tell her eating fries she cooked. "Oh the concert is Luke band playing."

"Yeah the headlining soon I can't tell they will have their own world tour and I will be there to watch them." I smile at the thought.

When we finish lunch Finn wanted to watch a movie in the screen room. Yes my parents have a room that has television large as the wall with massaging chairs so you're comfortable while watching. After I went to call Luke since the show starts in 3 hours.

"Hello my sweet baby girl." He said through the phone and I love it.

"Hi baby I wanted tell you good luck on your show tonight I wish I could come," I say so he doesn't know I'm actually coming.

"I wish you could come I want to see you so bad," I could tell his probably pouting right now. "I have feeling we are going to see each other soon."

"How soon?"

"Real soon." I say then here a voice I heard before. "Lukey come on were about to start." Carly oh why do I hate so much because she's trying to in your boyfriends pants, my conscience adds.

"Okay well baby girl I have to go win call after the show, I love you." He said but hung up before I could say it back. I don't know why but I'm feeling sick again. I hurry and run to the restroom.

"Jamie are you sure you're okay I think you have a stomach virus."

"I'm fine let's get to the concert."

"I think we should take you to the hospital first the concert doesn't start for 3 hours.

"Fine but if I'm there for over an hour I'm leaving." I say as we go to the hospital. I always hated hospitals ever since I broke my leg when I was 12.

"Hello how may I help you," the nurse at the desk said. "Well my friend has stomach virus and I wanted to see a doctor to know how bad it is." Finn told the lady.

"I'll see what we can do, what your name" she asked me

"Jamie hart." I tell her.

"Fill this out and I will get a doctor to help you." She hands me a clipboard and types a phone number to call someone. I finish the form she asked me to fill out just in time.

"Dr. Bradford will see you now room 105 down the hall to your right." Well that was fast just hope it go faster so I can leave.

"Jamie hart, I'm Dr. Bradford." I shake his hand and take a sit on the bed. "It says that you have a stomach virus," the man you looks about 35 says to me.

"Yes and I get lightheaded every once in a while."

"How many times have you thrown up today?" he asked me.

"Two times, in the morning and about an hour ago," I tell him and he writes something on the clipboard.

"Okay I will take a blood test. Also when is the last time you've had sexual intercourse?" he asked.

"Two weeks why?" he isn't applying that I'm pregnant because I'm not I took a test last week when my period was late and I had called Luke about what would he do if I did good thing it was negative.

"Well I just want to make sure that you're not pregnant because morning sickness very common." He tells.

"Okay," I say nervously I can't be I know I can't but I'll do the stupid test anyways.

"Alright I'm going to run these I will call you in a few hours for the results unless you like to know now it would take about an hour." I can't stay any longer.

"Just call I'm going to be late if I don't leave now." I tell him and go get a cab to get to the concert. I went to find my seat with the others there as well.

"Hey Jamie did the doctor say you are okay to be here?" Finn asked he left after 30 minutes of waiting.

"Yeah but something he said worried me." I mumbled. "Whatever it was don't let it bring you down tonight." Hayley said and she's right because I get to see Luke and that's all that matters.

***

In the middle of the show the guys were off and One Direction was on I watched a few songs before me and Finn sneaked backstage to see Luke.

"How do you know how to get back here?" I asked him. "This isn't my first time doing this now hurry and find Luke before we get caught." He tells me. I hurry to find him I saw Calum, Michael, and Ashton but not Luke.

"Hey guys where Luke?" I asked them pretty shocked to see me. "What are you doing here?" they asked. "To surprise Luke by the way where is he." I asked. "In the dressing room," I walked off to the dressing room to see a sight that destroyed every piece of me. 

 What do you think Jamie saw :o

comment and vote please! 

i love you guys.