Good Boy Chapter 34

Chapter 34 ~ Luke

I still can't believe it and it's been five hours since then. I will be touring around the world. I can't wait we will be on tour in a month so we have to be home schooled for the last three months of are 12 year but that's the least of my worries. I'm going to away from Jamie for three months because she has to stay and graduate. I still haven't told her that we will be on tour from a month from now I can't seem to say it when we are together.

A knock at the door interrupted my thoughts when I opened it there was no one there only a bag that had a note written in Jamie's handwriting.

Here your costume hope you enjoy.

P.s. I love the costume you gave me – love Jamie

I open the bag and it had and white shirt, blue jean vest, brown jeans, brown boots, and brown bag that look like a purse. There was also a brown wig but I chose not to wear it. I didn't know who I was going as until I saw another from Jamie.

If you haven't figured it out your Flynn Rider from Tangled and if you don't wear the wig then you have to use the temporary hair dye in the bag. Either your hair has to be brown because I'm wearing everything you included in my costume. – love Jamie

I guess that's fair because I did give her things she didn't really need for her costume. Once I dye my hair brown because I hate wigs I walked to Jamie's. When she open the door she wasn't kidding she did wear everything I had in the costume.

"I love this costume I'm princess Jasmine."

"You don't care that's not the right color right." It was the only one they had left and it was red-orange color.

"Well at the end of Aladdin she was wearing this color so I think it's just fine Luke." She smiled. "Are you ready to go my princess?" She nodded and took my hand as we got into a cab on are way to the party.

"Wow this house is huge," Jamie gasped. "Didn't Emily say her friends a director," I asked looking around the house.

"Yeah but just wow." She said still in shock.

"Hey guys love your costumes." Emily said as she came towards us.

"Is your costume that girl from Hercules?" I asked. "Yes I'm Meg and you guys are Jasmine and Flynn." We both nodded. "Why didn't you guys matching couples?"

"Well we pick each other costumes," I explained.

"Did Jamie make you dye your hair?" Emily asked. "Yeah I did because he made wear something I can't say out loud."

"Actually you didn't have to wear it if you didn't want to." I explained to her.

"Okay well I'm going to get a drink do you guys want anything," we both nodded.

"Why don't you go with and make up," I tell Jamie.

"Fine I'll go but I'm only doing it because she doesn't know what drink I like." Jamie pouts and walks away.

"Hey Luke," Michael and Ashton say as they walk towards me.

"What are you guys supposed to be," I asked.

"I'm Simba from lion king and ash is Hercules." Mikey explains.

"Hey ash you and Emily are from the same movie."

"What are you talking about?"

"Well Emily that girl Hercules falls in love with." I explained to him.

"Hey maybe it's fate that happened because we all knew you have a thing for her." Michael said to Ashton.

"Who has a thing for who?" Jamie asked with Emily next to her. "We were talking about how Hercules and Meg had a thing for each other in the movie," I lied.