Good Boy Chapter 6

Chapter 6~ Luke edited*

When I got to Michael's I was relieved for getting away from all my brother's shit. "Hey, guys what are we going today?" I just want to play music but my parents want me to have a practical career. So I also study to become a doctor to make them proud.

"I thought we could rehearse the new songs for the show at the pub on Saturday night," Ashton suggest. I nodded, I wanted to get to practice "Out of My Limit". When I sat down I notice that Michael and Calum were really into this video.

"What are you lads watching?" I was getting very curious on how they could be into a video that much. "An extremely talented girl just killing this cover," Michael says.

"Yeah, dude she amazing and smoking hot." Calum thinks every girl smoking hot. "Really let me see how amazing is she." They replay the video and they weren't kidding this girl can sing. She was doing a cover of 'Stay' but this just incredible and she plays the piano. Also, Calum wasn't kidding this girl was beautiful.

"Ash have you seen this." She was just wow I just have no words. "Yes because I'm the one who showed them. Also not too rude but can you guys stop gawking at her and get your asses up."

"Okay, lets get started," I say as I pick up my guitar.

***

"Let's take a break I'm starving," I say as I put my guitar up

"My mom made some snacks if you guys want any," Michael says as he comes down the stairs. We all run up stairs like it was life or death.

"Crackers and Vegemite yes!" I don't know why but I just love it.

"Oh, Luke I almost forgot to ask who was the girl you with last night when you hung up on me?" Of course, Calum just had to bring this up. "She was no one just a girl my brother try to set me up with."

"Well what did you guys do and what's her name give me something man." Why does Ashton have to take this any further?

"Her name was Tiffany, I think she was that senior last year who hooked up with our old maths teacher. Also, we didn't do anything because all she wanted to do is have sex." I just don't have sex with some random girls, especially girls like Tiffany.

"Dude what the fuck is wrong with you. Why didn't you fuck her, I know she a slut but come on she is hot." Michael practically yelled.

"And it's not like your virgin." Calum just had to add. I hate when they bring that up because that was a mistake. Yes I know I try to act like a goody-two shoe but I acted different last summer when I met Victoria.

"Okay for last time I told you guys not to speak of anything that happened last summer." I regret my decision but the past is in the past.

"Sorry if we hit a nerve." They all came towards me and hugged me.

"I hate this band," I say as soon we pulled away.

"Who's up for a game of FIFA?" Michael yells. We all said yes and went to his room.

***

After Calum beating me for the 5th time I just gave up. "Fuck you Calum," I yelled. Since we all decide to stay at Michael's tonight I decided I could use a shower. When I came back the boys were gone I had no clue where they went.

"Guys where are you?" I called for all of them but no one answered. I figured I go down stair to see if they were down there but I saw no one and it was dark. Soon as I turn on the lights someone grabbed me and pulled me while the others hit me with pillows. After about 5 minutes they stopped.

"What the fuck is wrong with Y'all." My arms felt sore by Ashton hold. "Damn Ash you almost dislocated my shoulder."

"Don't be such a baby."

"Why do you guys decide to attack me?" I really want an explanation.

"Well we figured it be funny, also we got really bored," Calum explained.

"Thanks for the pain and trauma I'm going to bed." Sometimes I just want to hurt them.

"Aw we hurt Lukey's feelings, I think he needs a hug," Michael said in a baby voice.

"No, I don't want-" it was too late they had all piled on me. "I hate this band," I say for the second time today.

"We love you too Luke," they all say together.

~ I will update soon love you guys. Please vote. Also, who do you think Victoria is?