Good Boy Chapter 20

Chapter 20 ~ Luke *edited

I can't believe I'm telling Jamie this but she was going to ask sooner or later. Victoria made felt like nothing when she broke my heart. It's like when Jamie describe me I am broken, but since I met her I can feel myself coming together and that's because of her.

"Well, it all started last summer when I went to a party with the guys."

Flashback ~

"Dude what are you doing sitting outside the party inside," Calum asked.

"I didn't even want to come to this party in the first place Cal."

"Man I know you're upset because you couldn't any of those girls' numbers but you don't have to mope about it. Come back to the party there are many girls at this party." He was right but I just didn't feel like partying.

"Alright I'm coming." When I came back inside I went to get a drink then I heard a girl crying in the closet.

"Are you okay," when she looked up her makeup was running down her face, she had brown hair wavy hair and blue eyes. "Not really." I put out my hand so I could help her up.

"Are you new in town I haven't seen you before."

"Yes, I moved here from New Zealand."

"If you don't mind me asking why were you crying?" I asked her as I hand her a napkin to wipe her tears. "Some girl embarrassed me in front of those people over there and video it because she thinks I did something I didn't."

"Don't mind them they like to pick on the new kids, I'm Luke by the way."

"Victoria."

3 weeks later

"Hey, Luke I just wanted to thank you for being an amazing friend to me," Victoria said.

"Victoria I have to tell you this I don't want to just be your friend," I confessed. "What do you mean Luke?" she gave me a confused look.

"I want you to be my girlfriend I'm tired of hiding my feeling for you." She smiled at me.

"Luke, I'm so happy you said that because I really like you too and yes I will be your girlfriend." Then I kissed her for the first time and I was happy.

~

It wasn't until we were dating for 4 months when I found out her true colors. She would pressure me into sex but I wasn't ready until one day I thought I was. Even after that, I notice that she would be talking to a lot of guys more a flirty way but I tried to ignore it. Then one day she came to my house panic and afraid.

Flack back again ~

"Luke, I'm scared I don't know what to do?" Victoria panicked.

"What is it Victoria tell me?"

"I'm pregnant Luke." That's when I almost blackout. I can't be a dad I am only 16 I'm not ready yet. Oh god, my parents are going to kill me.

"How we used protection," I slightly yelled.

"I don't know." She cried. Then I realized that I can't freak out I have to be the one to support her because she's having my child.

"Look don't worry I'll get a job and I could ask my mom and dad to help I know they will be piss but they would help us." She just nodded.

"Okay but Luke I can't be a mother I would be a terrible mother." She sobbed.

"Victoria your loving and kind things this baby will need to feel." I try to calm her down. "I love you, Luke."

"I love you too." Then I kissed her.

~

"After 9 nine months, she was due any time soon so I decided to come to her house. When I arrived at her house there was note on the door. The note said...," I took a deep breath to calm my tears then I felt Jamie palm on my cheek.

"The note said, Luke, I had left with my mother back to New Zealand to be closer to my family. I'm staying at a hotel until I have the baby but you shouldn't come looking for me because it turns out the baby isn't yours.

I wouldn't want you to give up your dreams for someone like me. I have cheated on you with so many guys and I was mostly using you at the beginning of our relationship. You can hate me for lying to you, but I just want you to know that I did truly love you. Also that if the baby is a boy I'm naming him Luke.

-Love Victoria.

I would read that note over and over again that I know by memory."

"Luke, I'm so sorry I didn't think she was that much of a bitch." I just chuckled because I haven't heard Jamie call anyone that.

"I don't care that she left I just wish she would have said all that to face instead." Jamie gave me a big tight hug. "Jamie are you going to break my heart because I don't think I take another heartbreak."

"Don't worry Luke I will never break your heart." She gave me a long kiss. I just hope that she doesn't because I falling hard for this girl.

"Hey look it finally stop raining can we go to the park now?" She asked. I nodded and pick her up piggyback style. "Ride em' cowboy," she yelled as I ran down the street to the park.

When I put her down she started running to the swings. "Luke push me," she said in a cute baby voice. I ran over to her and I started to push her. After that, she wanted to play hide n seek like a little kid.

"Don't you think that's for little kids?" I said.

"You're a little kid." She said as she stuck her tongue out at me. "Now close your eyes and count you, big dummy." I started to laugh at her childish way but I have to admit she was being really cute. I closed my eyes and count to 30 then I started to look for her. When I was about to give up she came out of the slide and screamed in my face.

"Shit, you scared me," I said holding my chest.

"I can see you looked like you about pee your pants," She laughed. God, I love her laugh. "Do you want to get some ice cream?"

"Yay I love ice cream!" She said in a baby voice. I'm just in love with her. Wait. Do I love Jamie?

Oh god, I think I'm in love with Jamie.

~ Thanks for reading update soon guys, I love you so much. remember to vote and comment.

What do you think about Luke and Victoria's past?

okay see you soon bye.