Good Boy Chapter 7

Chapter 7 ~ Jamie edited*

When I got on the plane I was in seat 5B and I was in the middle seat so I decided to take the window seat because no one was sitting in it. "Excuse me miss this seat is 4B."

"Look I just want to seat in the window seat can at least have that to look forward to on this stupid adventure to hell." I decided to look up at the man who just ticked me off, but I regret yelling at him because he was sexy as fuck.

"Well, I guess someone doesn't like plane rides." I did this weird giggle. God, what is wrong with me. "I'm sorry I just want the window seat because I'm forced to go on this plane."

"Do you want to talk about?" He asked.

"No, I don't want to pour my problems onto you." He seemed nice but my problems don't need to be his.

"No I really don't mind plus we have like 22 hours to kill," he did have a point and 22 hours is a long time. So I decided to tell about how I wrecked my parent's car and how I'm forced to move here.

"Wow your parents are strict." I liked him, he seems to get me. Then I realized I didn't even know his name.

"Oh, I forgot to ask you, what is your name?" I'm really curious to who he is.

"My name is Jack," he said. "Well nice to meet you, Jack, I'm Jamie."

"That's a cute name." I blushed.

"Well enough about me. Why are you on this plane?" I asked. "Well, I'm going to see my family for winter break."

"Wait winter break but I thought it was summer," I am so confused. "In Australia, the seasons are opposite of the ones in states."

"Oh yeah, I forget about that. So are you in college and how old are?"

"Well you ask a lot of question but I'll answer them. Yes and I'm 19." After probably thousands of questions being asked form one another. I learned that he had an older and younger brother my age and that he has a girlfriend and many embarrassing events. We had been talking for hours so Jack suggests that we should get some sleep and I agreed.

***

Finally, the plane ride to hell was over. I said bye to Jack and thank him for saving this boring plane ride. Then I headed to the front where I'm supposed to meet aunt Carol. I waited for ten minutes until she arrived. She looks the same as always with her short brown hair, beautiful tan skin, and green eyes. You can see the resemblance between her and my dad.

"Hey sweetie how was your flight." My aunt looked tired considering it was 5:30 in the morning. It was alright I guess. How long until we get to your house?"

"At least two hours, but I got a cab so you can sleep in there if you are stilled jet-lagged." She yawned and I just nodded.

"I also you are going to be staying in the guest room until the winter break is over then you will be going to the boarding school." What! A boarding school just great.

"Why can't I go to a private or public school?" Anything but boarding school.

"I'm sorry sweetie but I'm the vice principal of the St. Philips boarding school so I'm not home usually just on the weekends." She said as to gets into the cab. "Well, what are the rules of this boarding school?" I hope it wasn't strict like my last school.

"Well there isn't a dress code but I advise you to wear clothes that don't show too much skin or I'll give you a detention, and on weekends you are allowed to leave the premises as long as you're back on Monday morning.There is a curfew that everyone has to be in their dorm by 10:30. If you don't follow the classroom rules you might get a detention depending on the teacher."

"So if I wanted to dye my hair pink and get a ton of piercing then I wouldn't be validating dress code." I wasn't going to but if I did then I wanted to be clear.

"Yes, but I won't let you do that to yourself." She sounded shocked that I would suggest that. "I'm not I just wanted to know. Also when is break over?" I hope I have some time to relax before going to a new school.

"Not until a week and a half," she says as we get out of the cab.

"Great! And are there teens my age around here?" If I'm staying here for however long might as well make some friends.

"Yes, there a girl that's your age next door and young boy across the street and I think they go to your boarding school as well."

"Cool." I find myself looking across the street at the house the boy lives and wonder if is cute and if the girl next door is even cool. I follow my aunt to the house with my bags to find the guest room which wasn't that bad. I was jet-lagged from the long flight so I decided I go to sleep. It was only seven in the morning it's not like everyone is usually awake.

~ picture of Jamie on the side. Sorry if it little boring but it all the leads up to something later on in the story. Don't forget to vote. Luke pov in a few ;)