Good Boy Chapter 28

Warning mature content at beginning of this chapter you can skip if you don't like smut. if you do enjoy :)

Chapter 28 ~Luke

I woke up next to Jamie sleeping on my chest. God she is beautiful. I remember every detail of last night how good if felt I just hope I wasn't too rough on her. It was 9 a clock and I figured I could take a shower. I got up trying to make sure I didn't wake up Jamie but that didn't really work.

"Where are you going," she asked rubbing her eyes.

"About to take a shower."

"Oh well I just wanted to know if...," she mumble the rest.

"Jamie what is it just tell me." She always mumbles when she thinks she's saying something stupid.

"I was wondering if I could join you," she blushed looking down on my t-shirt she's wearing.

"Oh sure come on in," I laugh trying to ease her embarrassment good thing she laughed as well. When I came in the bathroom I turned on the shower took off my boxers and got in minute later Jamie came and I felt myself growing harder just at the sight of her.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

"Yeah it's just that I have a beautiful naked girl in front of me." She laughed.

"You're not getting hard are you because I could try to you know." Her cheeks turned a light pink.

"Oh no I will manage let's just get washed up," I say grabbing a wash cloth and soap. After washing each other in the shower I turned off the facet and put a towel around my waist while Jamie covered herself.

"What do you want to do now," I asked looking in the dresser for any extra clothes that I brought here. "I want you to do something to me," she asked as she pressed her body against my back. I turned around and looked in her eyes she's serious about this.

"You want me to pleasure you?" I asked trying to confirm. "Yes but is was stupid sorry for coming at you like that." She began to turn around but I stopped her.

"No it wasn't stupid I just didn't think you wanted me to touch you like that yet."

"I do but just," I cut her off.

"Do you want me to touch you?" I ask pushing her against the wall my hands and the sides of her head. "Yes." She left out in a soft breath.

I grab her hand and lead her to the bed telling her to lay down. "Just relax baby I'm not going to hurt you." First I gave her a kiss deepening the kiss while I began to take of her bra and throw it to the floor. I trail my kisses to her chest and kiss her breasts down to her stomach. When I reach her knickers I pulled the down her legs until they reached the floor as well. I kissed over her inner thighs leaving a mark and blew and I heard a light whimper from Jamie. I began to run my thumb over her entrance. "Please Luke," she moaned. I love seeing her like this craving what I could only give her because she's mine.

I pushed one finger in and curled it inside and took it out and repeated my actions. "I'm going to put two in now do you can handle it baby." She nodded and I pushed my two fingers inside her deeper than the last time and curled them. She moaned my name and I love how I can make her come undone. I grabbed her breast and started rubbing in a circular motion which put her in a frenzy.

"Oh Luke," she said repeated as she pulled my hair.

"Baby come this way," I said pumping my fingers in and out of her while her legs began to shake after a minute she released herself and putting my fingers in my mouth tasting her. "How was it," I asked when her breathing was close to normal.

"Incredible," she smiled kiss me on the lips.

"Great now get dressed me and the guys have another gig in 2 hours and I want you to come." I wanted to stay longer but I was already running late for rehearsal.

"Alright I just hope there are actually producers here this time," she said as she got dressed and fixed her hair.

"Ready?"

"Yep let's go," she grinned while holding my hand.

***

"Hey guys are you back together," Ashton asked as we walked in to the bar.

"Yes there's nothing tearing apart now," Jamie smiled.

"Okay we need to get to the stage." Calum said and we started walking up as Jamie wished good luck to us.

"Dude why does it look like you have I just had sex face?" Michael asked when we got to the stage. How could he know Jamie and I had sex?

"Because we did last night," I confessed and took the microphone in my hand to introduce us to the audience before he could say anything.

When we finished our set the guys were trying get details from last night but all I could focus on was a guy with brown hair talking to Jamie. I rushed over there to see what they were laughing about.

"Hey Luke look who I met." When I got closer he had brown hair and blue eyes he also looked really familiar.

"Hey you guys are amazing, I'm Louis Tomlinson." That's why he looked so familiar.

"Thanks I'm Luke Hemmings," introduced myself.

"Well I came here because I saw your covers and comment that you guys are amazing we should meet up but no one reply until last week."

"What none of us saw that comment?" I was confused how did he know we were playing here then?

"Well when we were on break I was on kind of stalking your guys YouTube and I saw Louis comment and told him to meet you guys here," Jamie said. Wow even when she was hating me she still cared about the guys and I career.

"I sent a video of you guys performing to my management and I will call you guys what they say in the next week or so."

"Thank you Louis you have no idea what's this means."

"No problem I know true talent when I see it, take care," when he left I gave Jamie a big kiss.

"Hey guys what's up with the PDA," Ashton said as Michael and Calum followed. "Guys we were talking to Louis Tomlinson and he said that he sent a video of us to his management we could be signed to a label guys."

"If they like us." Calum said. Which is true only if the see potential they will sign us.

"Don't worry guys I know for sure they're going to love you," Jamie said I love so much.

"Okay so do we do until then?" Michael asked.

"First we party because were at a club then we rock like no tomorrow," Ashton yelled and we all laughed and started dancing.

I take a mental picture of this moment my best mates and my girlfriend that I love doing crazy stupid shit these are the moments I will treasure forever.

~ Louis!!!!!

Sorry about my bad smut at the beginning.

Comment/vote/share

Who else is in love with the GIF above?

I love you guys

Goodnight.