Good Boy Chapter 16

Chapter 16 ~ Luke edited*

Why didn't you kiss her you dumb ass? She was right there, she wanted to kiss you so why didn't you?  My conscience keeps telling me. I don't know why I feel so stupid especially how I just left her there.

She probably thought I was teasing her but that wasn't my intention. I think it's because the fact I haven't kissed anyone since Victoria that I'm probably not ready yet.

"Hey, dude you're an hour late did anyone catch you guys?"

"No, we weren't caught."

"Dude, you sound upset did something go wrong?" Michael asked. "Can we talk about in the morning I just want to get some sleep?" They nodded and went back to bed. I could barely sleep though I all I could think about that moment and how I couldn't kiss her.

In morning Michael and Calum were getting dressed when I woke up. "Why didn't you guys wake me?" I asked as I got out of bed. "We figured you need a little more rest since you were out late last night. Bye, the way how was your date?"

"It was fun until I ruined it at the end." They gave confused looks.

"What do you mean at the end?" Calum asked.

"Well I was walking her back to the dorm then I thought wow she look so beautiful. I also wanted to kiss right, when I was about to, I stopped. It was like couldn't something that was forcing me away."

"What did you do after you couldn't kiss her?" Michael asked. "I said goodnight and that I'll see her tomorrow and left."

"Dude."

"I know that was stupid of me I could have at least told her I wasn't ready to kiss her yet but I'm an idiot." I started to pull my hair. Why am I so stupid?

"Okay didn't you say you have the exact same schedule as her? I nodded. "Well just tell her that in the classes you have together before it's too late." His right I should go and tell her.

After I got dressed and head to my first class which was art. I noticed that Jamie was setting in the back by herself so I decided to go over there to where she was.

"Hey, why are you sitting alone?"

"I didn't choose to I try to set at the other tables but they said they were saving a seat." People here are assholes.

"Never did ask you how are doing going here?" I asked her. "Well, I didn't even finish my classes yesterday because I couldn't handle all the rumors being said about me."

"Rumors already they usually don't start that until later."

"Thanks makes me feel so special." She frowned.

"Look, Jamie, don't worry about them they just want to break down every new kid because it gets them something to do with their stupid ass lives." She giggled and it was the cutest things I ever heard.

"Luke thanks I don't know how I survive without you or Sophie here to help through this." She tells me. "No problem." After that our art teacher came and started talking about a project that we can work on with partners.

"You and your partner will have to make something artistic that represents one another. The only way to do that is by getting to know each other better. So for the next 2 weeks, I want you and your partner to bond get to know each other. Then on the last 3 days in class, you will work on your art it can be anything as long as it is creative and represents your partner." I think this is a useless project but if I ask Jamie to be my partner then we can at least hang out.

"Jamie do want to be partners on this project."

"I thought you never ask," we started to laugh. When class was over I decided I would tell her about last night.

"Jamie I have something to tell you."

"Yeah what do you want to tell me, Luke?" I was about to tell her until someone interrupt. "Hey, Jamie can you come here." It was Rider McDaniel how does he know Jamie and what does he want from her?

"Luke, can we talk later? How about you come to my dorm later and he can 'bond'." She tries to imitate our art teacher. "That's fine see you later." She waved goodbye and walked towards Rider. I started to think did Jamie find someone else because I didn't kiss her. If so why Rider has no one told her he is a massive player that it's disgusting. I try to forget Jamie and Rider being together and go to my next class.

***

I start to walk to Jamie dorm room to see if I can finally talk to her now. When I knock on the door Sophie answers. "Hey is Jamie here I need to talk to her?"

"Yeah Jamie is here she's just in the bathroom. I have to go do you know where Michael is?" She asked.

"He's in our dorm room." She nodded then left. I sat on the empty bed until she got out. When she walked out of the bathroom she was in a towel and her hair soaked. My mind has never been filled with so many dirty thoughts until now.

"Shit, you scared me. What are you doing here?"

"You said we could talk later in your dorm," I said looking at the floor trying not to look at her. "Oh right sorry, I forgot. Let me just get some clothes on be right back." She went back to the bathroom to change and thank god I could feel myself growing harder by the second.

"Okay, so what did you want to talk about?" She said as she sat next to me.

"Well, I wanted to talk about last night and how I was stupid," I told her. "What do you mean you were stupid? I had fun last night."

"I know you wanted me to kiss you so stop lying." I look in her beautiful hazel eyes that had a shock expression.

"Okay yes I wanted you to kiss me but that doesn't make you stupid if you didn't and I still had an amazing time. Don't beat yourself down Luke. "

"I would have last night but think the reason I couldn't as I haven't kiss anyone since... my last girlfriend. I guess I wasn't ready." I confessed.

"Luke I don't care if it takes weeks, months even I can wait until you're ready to kiss me alright." She put her palm on my face. I didn't want to wait months or weeks to kiss her though. I stared in her eyes and pulled strain of her wet hair behind her ear.

Next thing I knew I put my lips on hers and it felt amazing until she pulled apart to say, "I thought you weren't ready to kiss me yet."

"I wasn't until I realized how beautiful you were," she blushed then I pulled my lips back to hers. They perfectly intertwined with each other. She opens her mouth more and that's when I push my tongue through. This was the best feeling ever her lips on mine.

She started biting on my lip ring and pull me down on the bed. I felt this electricity that I have never felt before. She raked her fingers into my hair then I started to kiss her neck, but then we were interrupted by a knock. "Jamie, its aunt Carol I need to talk to you."

"Oh great," she whispered. "Just a minute." She started to fix herself and I did too so it looked like we didn't just make out like a bunch monkeys.

"Hi Aunt Carol how are you today," she asked sweetly but I can tell she was annoyed that she interrupted us I know I am. "Great dear." Then she looks me, "good afternoon Lucas."

"Good afternoon," I replied. She returned back to Jamie. "Well your parents called about you earlier I think you should call them and tell how you are doing. Also since its Friday, I wanted you to know if you're going home tomorrow because I'm going to be in conferences all weekend so just watch the house carefully."

"Okay I will," she responded. After that, she left. "Hey, tomorrow you want to do something together." I hugged her around her waist. "Actually I already have plans and I can't skip on them on," she said.

"It's alright just call me when you're free." Then I kissed her and left. I actually kissed her I think I'm officially moving on and it feels great.

~ Hope you are enjoy the story keep reading guys. Jamie and Luke who else ships Juke? Love you guys don't forget to vote or leave me a comment. I'll try to update by Friday. Bye beautiful angels.