Good Boy Chapter 30

Chapter 30 ~ Luke

"No way I still can't believe this we are getting signed," Calum yelled.

"This fucking amazing!" Michael shouted.

"Dreams do come true," Ashton said. "So when do we go to London?" He asked.

"Next week on break we leave the Sunday." I explained. "So how long do we have to stay and do we get to bring our parents."

"He sent me text that we each can bring two or three guest to London."

"I'm bringing my mum and Sophie," Mikey smiled.

"I'm bringing my mum and if my sister comes home soon I will invite her," Calum grinned.

"I'm bringing my brother, sister, and my mum." Ashton grinned. "We all know Luke wants to bring Jamie," he joked.

"Oh he better bring me," she giggled. God she so cute. "Of course I will bring you baby." I kissed her forehead.

"Shit." she yelled looking down at her phone. "What wrong?" I asked.

"Well Hayley texted me saying she can come here over her break next but were going to London and she already bought the tickets." She sighed.

"She can come with me my sister said she can come next week." Calum said putting his phone in his pocket.

"Really who give up your extra ticket?"

"Yeah plus she seems cool the way you tell in stories." Jamie smiled and hugged Calum.

"She is and very beautiful and very single."

"Are you setting me up with her." Jamie nodded.

"If you like her what could it hurt you and Ashton are the only ones who are single."

"What do you have another friend to set me up with," Ashton asked.

"No but I have an older sister your age but she not coming to visit anytime soon because I told her that I hated her last time I saw her."

"Why did you say you hate her?" I asked.

"Well we got into this huge argument and I said it because I was jealous of her and I didn't mean it but I tried to call her tell I'm sorry but I can't." she sighed.

"Don't worry I know she still loves you and I don't care if I end up the only one single." Ashton said.

"Ash you will find someone you don't need my help you're an amazing guy." I love Jamie and how she always can show her kindness to others.

"Okay well I'm going to get packing see you guys later," I said good bye the guys and grabbed Jamie's hand.

***

"Jamie calm down why are you pacing," we were currently waiting in the airport.

"Well if you haven't seen your best friend in 6 months then you know how I feel," her hands started to shake. I grabbed her face.

"Baby relax I'm sure she will still think you're the amazing Jamie she knew 6 months ago." I try to calm her down. "But the thing is I'm not the girl I was six months ago." She looked in my eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well I was a bitch I would get into fights with girls that did nothing to me because I was jealous of them. I would bully people and always did things I didn't like just so people would like me. I hated the girl I was six months ago." Jamie confessed.

"I don't care whatever you did back then I just glad your mistakes brought you to me." I gave her a big kiss.

"Ew please no PDA when your bestie visit," said a girl with short dark brown hair with dove tattoos on her arm.

"Hayley!" Jamie screamed and ran to hug her. "I love what you did to your hair."

"You do I got it down a month ago. Oh I missed you Jamie."

"Miss you to Hayls," she hugged her again.

"Well is this the envious Luke I heard so much about," She said looking up to me.

"Luke this is Hayley. Hayley this is Luke."

"Nice to meet you" I say.

"You too. I usually don't see Jamie fall in love with anyone you must be special to get my best friend." Hayley said. I just grinned.

"Okay let's get going I want to show you around Sydney before we go to London." Jamie grabbed Hayley's luggage and ran to the cab outside.

"Hey rock star I wanted you to know this if you ever break Jamie's heart I might have to rip your balls off." She treated then went to the cab and I followed.

"I can't wait until you meet Sophie and the guys they're amazing."

"Are any of the other guys hot as your boyfriend?"

"Yeah also you should thank one of them when we get there because he offered one of his tickets for you."

"Aw we have a gentlemen what's his name."

"Calum he is nice, funny, and handsome I think you like him." Jamie said.

"I think he be your type," I said.

"Really what is my type Luke?" She snapped.

"Well at times he can be really sassy like you."

"You only know me ten minutes you don't know you the hell I am," she yelled. Wow she gets angry quick.

"Hayley calm down," Jamie pulled her back a bit. "I'm sorry just tell your boyfriend he doesn't know me." She glared at me.

"Hey look were here." Jamie said and pulled Hayley out of the cab while paid the driver. This is going to be an eventful night.

~ sorry it's short. 

picture of Hayley at the top.

please comment/vote/share this to others.

well i will try to update soon. I'm supposed to going to my grandmas soon so i will try to update before that. 

thanks for reading see you soon 

love you guys

goodnight.