Good Boy Chapter 8

Chapter 8~ Luke edited*

It is 12 in the afternoon and the guys decided that they wanted to go my house to chill. "What do you guys want to do," I say as we walk up the stairs to my room.

"We should play a video game," Michael suggests.

"Well, I have a lot to choose from in my closet." Then soon as I open my closet a grown man tackle me.

"Ugh what the fuck," I groaned.

"Hey little bro nice see you," I couldn't believe it was my older brother Jack I haven't seen him in 6 months. On some level, you can say I like Jack a little better than Ben because he doesn't pressure me into things I don't want to do. He's also a real chill guy.

"What are you doing here," I said as I hugged him. "Well since I go to school in the states and it's our vacation I thought I would stay with you guys over the break.

"Well, I won't really see you that much when our breaks over so we have to hang out sometime this week."

"How come?" He asked.

"We all go to that boarding school few miles from here, well except for Ashton. Also, students can only leave on the weekends," I explained to him.

"Do you go to St. Philips because I know someone who going there?"

"Really. Who?" I curious as to who Jack knows considering he went to a different high school.

"You guys don't know her because she is new to Australia. I met her on the plane."

"Is she in our year?" Michael asked. "Yeah, she is so if you see her be nice to her. Okay well, I have to go see you guys later."

"Where are you going?" He's already going somewhere I barely got to catch up with him. "I'm going to see my girl. Don't worry little bro be back in a few." I didn't mind plus he hasn't seen his girlfriend in 6 months as well. Soon as he left the guys started to play on my PlayStation 3.

***

"I'm hungry can we take a break and get something to eat," Ashton asked. We all agreed and went downstairs to the kitchen.

"You literally have nothing to eat," Calum stated. "I could order pizza," they all agreed.

"Doesn't vice principle Hart live across the street?" Michael asked when I got off the phone. "Yeah, why?" I didn't know what he was getting at. "Well there is a girl sitting on her porch, she looks our age." I looked out the window and saw that the girl had light caramel skin and wavy brown hair. She looked familiar but I can't remember where I saw her from.

Then vice principle Hart came out said something to the girl and left. I realized they sort of resemblance to each other maybe they're related.

"She looks like she can be Ms. Hart, daughter or niece." Michael basically said what I was thinking. "I don't think Ms. Hart has a teenage daughter she seems too young," Calum stated.

"Why don't you guys stop stalking her and ask her she is just across the street," Ashton suggested.

"Yeah, that's a great idea, Michael, why don't you ask her," I added.

"Uh no, she is your neighbor. All in favor of Luke asking her to say I" they all raised their hands.

"Sometimes I hate this band", I say as I go out the door and walk up to her. "Hey I'm your neighbor and my friends wanted to know if you're related to Ms. Hart." All she did was nod then she ran inside like a lost puppy. I guess she is shy.

"Well what she says," they all asked when I returned. "She said nothing just nodded then ran inside."

"Oh Luke did you scare her like you do every girl you talk to," Calum joked. I just faked laughed and mouthed fuck you.

"But guys I think I know who she is now," Ashton yelled.

"Who is?" We all asked. "Remember that video we watch of that girl singing at that bar, that was her."

"Are you sure Ash?" Michael added.

"Positive."

"That would explain why she looked so familiar when I got closer." What I didn't understand is why she just ran away without a word.

"Hey, I just realized we have our show at the pub tomorrow night. Maybe we should ask that girl to come," Calum said. "How she ran inside when I tried to talk to her."

"We could make flyers and give them out and put one on Ms. Hart's door." We all agreed and got to work on the flyers to pass out.

~ I will try to update real soon. Don't forget to vote. If you have questions just comment and I will answer them. I love you all.