Good Boy Chapter 39

it's Finn! love you finny 

Chapter 39 ~ Jamie 

Luke left his gone for 3 months and I can't go to a concert until summer which is in three months. His words he said to me keep replying in my head.

No one can ever make my heart race like you do,

No one can ever make me do crazy stupid things like you do,

And no one knows how much I'm in love with you.

It makes what I'm feeling even more sad because all I could do is think about what is he doing and how much I miss him. A loud ringing interrupted my thoughts when I looked at the caller ID I didn't recognize it but I answered anyways.

"Hello who's this?" I asked.

"Is this Jamie hart." It was a male with an English accent.

"Yes who is this?" I asked the man.

"It's Finn Harries I don't know if you remember me it's been a while."

"Oh no I remember you what you need Finn?" I tell him.

"Well you promised to show me around Australia when I got here." he explained.

"You're here if you're the airport I can come and get you now." I'm excited I get to do something other than think about missing Luke.

"Yes I am and it would be great if you did," he laughed.

"Alright be there in 30 minutes."

***

"Hey is that Jamie I wouldn't know she actually dressed normal." Finn joked.

"Ha ha very funny," sarcasm noticed.

"You do look better," he said. "Really I thought you were the type that are into hookers." I joked.

"Are you calling Darcy a hooker?" he gasped.

"No. Is that your fiancé name?" I asked.

"Yes Darcy Ross soon to Darcy Harries." He smiled and I could tell in his eyes he loves her I wonder if that what Luke looks like when he talks about me.

"So where is Darcy from?" I asked him as I drive.

"She's from Tennessee." I was shocked I thought she would be from London as well.

"Really not what I expected."

"She's amazing you would love her."

"What is one thing you love about her?"

"Just one thing now that's hard." He said. "C'mon just choose one thing for now."

"Well I really like her cute southern American accent it one thing I feel in love with when I first met her." Finn explained with this sparkle in his eye.

"Aw that's cute. Well we are here." stepping out of Luke's car

"Isn't this a campus?" he asked. "Yes but it's the weekend so no one is here they go home."

"This is a boarding school?" I nodded. "Why are we here then?"

"You sure do ask a lot of questions?" he grabbed his wrist and led him to some bushes.

"Okay so do you have anywhere to stay?" I asked him.

"No I look at some hotels but they were really expensive but if I had nowhere else they will have to do." He explained. "What if I say I have a place for you that cost nothing at all?" I tell him.