Good Boy Chapter 24

Chapter 24 ~ Luke

It took us 2 days to shoot the video which wasn't bad because I enjoyed it with Jamie even if she yelled like a real director.

"Good thing I am friends with the AV crew or I would never done this video by myself" Jamie laughed as we watch the finish cut of the video.

"The video came out great, way to go us." Calum high fived everyone.

"You guys ready to post it," Ashton asked and we all nodded. I can't wait what people have to say about the video.

"I think it's time to celebrate," Michael cheered.

Then I thought about Jamie. "Actually Jamie and I are going to head out see you guys tomorrow." I grabbed Jamie's hand and left Calum's.

"Where are we going Luke?"

"I thought we could back to the cabin and watch a movie before the weekends over," I said.

"Okay that's fine with me." When we got back we decide to watch the Anchor Man but Jamie fell asleep in the middle of it so I turned off the movie and I carried her back to her dorm.

She look so peace when I put her down on her bed. I left her a note that said I brought her and her things back here also that I love her.

When I got back to the dorms the guys weren't here I guess they are staying at Calum's tonight. I went to take a shower before I go to sleep but when I returned I could feel the earth crumbling around my feet.

"Hey Luke how are you?" It was her but it couldn't be. "You're not going to give me a welcome back hug." I clenched my jaw from screaming.

"What the hell are you doing here Victoria?" I asked.

"Well you blocked my number and never read my emails so i can see why you don't know why I am here?"

"Well I didn't want to talk, hear, or see you didn't you get the memo." I said.

"If you must know why am back I wanted to finish high school and go to college so I enrolled back here."

What she can come back she ruined me, broke me until I was nothing. "Even if you are back why come to me why don't you just go and leave me alone." I say harshly.

"Well I can't come back here until two more weeks but I wanted to tell that the baby was a boy and my sister is helping me take care of him. Oh and his name is Luke just like I said I would." I started getting frustrated.

"Why are you telling me all of this why would I care about a baby that's not even mine. Why don't you just leave me the fuck alone?" I yelled.

"Well you should know and that's not easy because I still love you Luke and I want to be with you again," she said getting closer.

"It's already too late Victoria I have someone else in my life and I love her more than I had ever loved you." I said as I stopped her.

"Really what is this slut's name?" That's when I got pissed.

"Jamie is not a slut you are and she would never cheat on me with bunch of douche bags and get knocked and lie about who the father is," I screamed.

"Okay fine you see what you're missing when I walk out that door," she slowly walked towards probably thinking I would stop her.

"Bye Victoria," she finally left slamming the door.

Thank god that was over I need to sleep for an eternity after that.

Victoria pov. (Ew I know)

Luke thinks he can just get rid of me like that well he is certainly wrong. I will find out who this Jamie is and destroy her and Luke.

Good thing I keep in touch with my friends here. I walked to the dorm of the most douches guys I ever slept with.

"Hey Victoria when did you get back."

"That's not important Rider I need to know who Jamie is all I know is that she is dating Luke Hemmings."

"Oh Jamie Hart I was trying to get with her but she liked Luke."

"Well do you still want Jamie?" I asked.

"Sure I love to fuck her," I cringed.

"Well good because I have a plan to break them up."

~ dun, dun , dun!!! (lol)

Well what do you think Victoria's plan is leave me a comment. Picture of Victoria at the top. Also who thinks Rider is a Douche bag?

Did you notice a song lyric in here if you did comment the lyric and what song it's from.

I'll will update soon. Comment and vote please i love your guys support.

ILY all you guys - Joy