Good Boy Chapter 35

Start from the beginning

"It's too bad for ash because I know Emily so only like guys that are professional business men like lawyers or CEO of company."

"Make her sound like a gold-digger," he laugh. "She's not it's just she likes to be with someone who can be serious, mature, has a practical job," I explained.

"Ashton has those qualities," he said. "I know but she doesn't see that all she sees is a drummer in a band and I know my sister better than anyone she isn't the type that fall for rock star drummers or rock stars in general."

"Okay let me ask her and see if that's true," he said still unconvinced. We both walk into Emily's room to see her in the kitchen with whip cream and in a bathrobe.

"Emily what are you doing?" I asked to her still confused about the whip cream.

"I'm about to take a shower just letting the water heat up," she smiled nervously.

"Why do you have whip cream?" Luke asked.

"I was little hungry so I was going to eat some before I take one," she laughed taking a squirt of whip cream in her mouth. "Okay well we just wanted to tell you that we have a surprise and everyone is meeting down stairs." Luke and I were about to leave until we heard something. The shower turned off.

"Em since when do shower's turn off by themselves," I said looking at her.

"Um well," gets interrupted before she gets to tell us her lie.

"Babe what taking you so long the shower was getting cold." A male voice said and I know exactly whose it was. Soon as Ashton walked in and saw us his eyes nearly pop out of his head.

"Emily when I asked you couple days ago did you see herself being something with Ashton you told me," she interrupted.

"That I wanted a guy who's serious, mature, handsome, funny, has a practical job, and many more ridiculous qualities. That I would never date a rock star drummer yeah I know."

"Then what changed," I asked. I'm so confused. "Well I realized that was stupid and I don't need a guy that has a practical job I think I keep saying I did to avoid the people that always asked me out. Then I met Ashton and I really liked him and he had a few qualities I was looking for but I still really liked him so I decided to give him a chance and forget about my stupid list of qualities." She smiled at Ashton.

"Aw that was beautiful but the thing I want to know now since we know the truth is were you really just going to eat that whip cream." Luke asked I smiled knowing what he was getting at. Emily and Ashton started to blush.

"I didn't know you guys were like that," I gasped. "Well don't let us stop you just remember to meet us down stairs in 30 minutes," I winked at both of them before leaving the room.

"I knew she liked him no woman can resist a rock star," Luke smiled.

"Okay yeah you were right for once," I joked. "You underestimate me Jamie Hart," Luke smiled and pick me up.

"Luke put me down we have to me the others down stairs," I laughed as he takes us to his room putting on the bed.

"They can wait a couple of minutes," he smiled before kissing my neck and taking me to a pure bliss.

***

"Okay so everyone is here now let's begin our journey," Luke said with a big smile on his face. I love his smile how his dimples show his, pink lips curled up, his lip ring on the corner of his mouth. Is it getting hotter in here?

"So what are we going to do Luke?" I asked.

"Explore the cities talent," he said.

"What do you mean?"