CHAPTER 59

-STAY

On the same day, two confidential letters to the queen were sent to the royal capital by special personnel.

Luo Shan also held a small welcome banquet in the castle, because Amys said that this visit was just a private visit and did not think too much.

People know.

Although the food at the banquet was really unpalatable, Tianyu and others still had to bite the bullet and force a smile.

The main reason was that the mouths that Tianyu had raised for a long time could no longer adapt to these high-end "delicacies".

After a good night's rest, Tianyu couldn't bear the loneliness and wanted to go out for a look.

Belisa also wanted to go out because all her original business in Tatu Kingdom was gone.

Now she wanted to see if there were any business opportunities here, so she also wanted to go out.

Look, there will be more people coming and going.

The only ones left were Amys and Lan Jia.

There was no way, they were too eye-catching.

Luo Shan was afraid that it would not be safe for them to go out.

After all, strong dragons would not overwhelm local snakes.

In order to avoid unnecessary trouble, Luo Shan specially asked her personal guards to accompany them to play together.

On the pretext of handling official duties, she stayed by Amys' side to show her hospitality, while Lan Jia went to the guards to practice with weapons, so she didn't find it boring.

Tianyu jumped up and down the street excitedly, but after walking around for a while, she immediately lost interest.

There were only restaurants, clothing and jewelry stores, nothing that could be used for entertainment, and there were no snacks or anything.

But the wide variety of seafood on the street aroused Tianyu's interest, and she chose a lot of them, preparing to have a full seafood feast in the evening.

After walking around and returning to the castle, Tianyu handed all the seafood to the chefs and asked them to clean it up.

She went back to rest with Belisa and others.

As she walked, Tianyu thought happily, "It's great to be rich and powerful. You don’t have to do anything by yourself, those damn Kashaar guys only know how to eat, and they don’t know how to help me. Should I hire a servant? At least it can lighten my burden a little bit."

Tianyu said along the way.

Her thoughts were running wildly, and she didn't even notice that Amys and the others were walking towards her.

Only when Phils touched her calmly did she realize that her crazy look was embarrassing, and she quickly wiped her face.

Cover up your embarrassment.

Luo Shan greeted them with a loud laugh and led them into the living room to rest.

"Haha, Tianyu, did you have fun? What do you think of my Vine City?"

"Vine City?" Tianyu looked at Luo Shan doubtfully.

Amys quickly explained: "You, as soon as you came here, you were fascinated by the beauties on the street. You didn't even notice the city wall. This is a border town of the Shame'ao Empire, called Vine City."

Tianyu clicked as if she suddenly realized Nodding, she exclaimed in surprise: "Oh~~~, so that's it."

The other people made no secret of their disdain for Tianyu and glared at her one by one.

Sals were even more furious.

Tianyu snorted hard, making Tianyu touch the tip of her nose in embarrassment, wishing she could bury herself.

Luo Shan came to the rescue with a smile and said: "This is Tianyu's first time here. I will naturally be a little surprised when I see how different Shame'ao's empire is. Don't worry too much. But now that I have walked around, how do I feel about my city? , This is the result of the hard work of our family ancestors for generations."