CHAPTER 77

-ENGAGEMENT

When everyone had a unanimous opinion, the news of Tianyu engagement also flew to various allies and Tianyu's base camp ——Kasai Forest.

Although Tianyu's parents were surprised that Tianyu wanted to get engaged to the mermaid princess, since it was Tianyu's decision, they could only express their support.

However, several holy beasts are very happy, because the mermaid tribe has a fish tail similar to that of Warcraft, and is the race most associated with Warcraft among all races.

Tianyu can be combined with the mermaid princess.

In their eyes, they are simply a match made in heaven, so Together with several of Tianyu's parents, they sent a lot of treasures to Tianyu as part of the betrothal gift.

I won't tell you what is included in them one by one.

Think about it, the things sent by the holy beast will definitely not Send him there, otherwise it would be too embarrassing.

Although Tianyu's adoptive mother Lamia wanted to go, she had to give up considering that Sam was too young.

The elves, dwarves and orcs also congratulated Tianyu and sent some things, and they seemed to be very supportive.

In the Kingdom of Oga, King Saka said to the Queen with a smile: "Sylphi, look, Tianyu is quite lucky. Not only did he successfully form an alliance with the Shame'ao Empire, but he also abducted the princess of the mermaid tribe. This All of a sudden, the Allied Forces became even stronger."

Sylphy smiled unnaturally: "Yes, Tianyu is quite capable."

How could she also steal your precious daughter's heart if she doesn't have the ability.

Sylphy secretly added in her heart, she estimated that after she finished saying this, her husband is about to change from great joy to great sadness.

Sylphy sighed heavily, daughter, daughter, you must not use the trick I taught you.

Poor Sylphy didn't know yet that not only had her precious daughter used the honey trap she had discussed with her, but she had now been completely eaten up by Tianyu.

In order to show his support, Saka also sent a lot of things to Tianyu, and the Saka-America Empire will naturally not lag behind.

In this way, Tianyu doesn't need to prepare any gifts.

The total of everyone's things is already a very generous betrothal gift.

Moreover, Amys has personally inspected it, so there should be no problem.

In the underwater palace, Mermaid Princess Franlia blushed and looked shyly at the betrothal gift in front of her.

She lowered her head and hid behind her mother, refusing to speak.

However, Mermaid King Xiba Jiameng laughed and said: "Haha, you are worthy of being the king of beasts. You are really generous. Such a betrothal gift is worthy of my daughter."

Queen Pu'ersi rolled her eyes at her husband: "You are selling your daughter and you are generous. I am only worried about her now. I don’t want my daughter to suffer if she is reliable.”

King Xiba Jiameng was obviously still a strict husband.

He quickly came to his wife to please her and said with a smile: “How could it be? Of course I also want our daughter to be well."

As he said that, he immediately put on a fierce expression: "If that brat dares to bully my precious daughter, even if she is the king of beasts, I want her to have a taste of my power."

Queen Pu'ersi felt in her heart when she saw her husband say this.

She felt a little more comfortable and said slowly: "That's good. Anyway, I just want my daughter to be happy, but I'm afraid it's difficult for my daughter to communicate with Tianyu in this condition."

King Xiba Jiameng frowned and nodded: "Yes, this is indeed not possible. It seems that this is the only way. Let's go to Poseidon Temple."