CHAPTER 5

-DISASTER IS COMING

The following days, several adults and the children began to dig holes crazily, and Tianyu was responsible for the daily life of the children.

He took them everywhere to find food every day.

Big prey was not easy to catch, so she dealt with the wild vegetables growing on the ground and wild fruits on the trees.

At night, the little ones When he was tired and fell asleep, Tianyu began to make big baskets out of tree vines to put food in.

She also made many large earthen pots to hold water. As for other things, Tianyu is really powerless because she has to prepare food for all her family members every day, which is already a very huge project.

On this day, Tianyu delivered meals to several parents again and found that they had dug a large hole in the rock.

Tianyu visually inspected the width of the rock and decided not to continue digging.

The cave must be thick enough. She did not want the cave to be opened by wind and sand many years later. But I felt that the cave was not big enough. It would be okay if my mother turned into a human form.

But if she turned into a dragon, the cave would not be enough, because there are still food, water and a lot of mother's treasures, and the food can't just be left there.

Especially meat, there must be a place isolated and dedicated for frozen meat.

So Tianyu suggested to the parents to dig a tunnel and open a small room under the cave.

The parents thought about it and it was right, because they planned to live there for a long time. It was safe and ventilated. Making it better would also avoid future troubles.

So several parents began to dig holes desperately again.

However, if Mother Dragon did not transform into a dragon body, she would not have much labor at all. She could not be allowed to dig with her hands. And tunneling was not suitable for her because tunnels would be harmful to her.

The mother dragon was too small for her body, so she couldn't participate in the subsequent digging project, but it didn't matter. If she couldn't dig a hole, she could just catch food.

So the mother dragon let out a loud roar, and the nearby animals suffered.

While Tianyu's family is actively fighting the flood, the time of the flood is getting closer and closer.

Mother Lamia has been hunting animals like crazy recently.

Several other parents are digging holes frantically under her stimulation, and even overfulfilled the task. Two rooms were dug out, each of which was about the same size as the cave above.

As for Tianyu, she was even busier.

In the past, no one would eat the offal of animals, but since they tasted Tianyu’s food, everyone found that It turned out that the food that was not eaten before tasted so good, so everyone was reluctant to throw it away.

In order to make it easier to store food, Tianyu dismembered all the animals that her mother had hunted, washed all the edible internal organs, and then let them Mother Lamia froze a room into an igloo, blocked the door with thick bear skin, and made a simple ice cellar. Then she sorted and put all the meat.

Tianyu doesn't know that because of her cooking skills, she has indirectly saved the lives of many animals, because Tianyu's parents eat a lot.

A 300-kilogram meal usually has blood and internal organs removed, and the rest is 100 kilograms of meat is good, and Tianyu can turn all those internal organs into delicious food, so each prey has at least nearly 100 kilograms of more meat.