CHAPTER 84

-BUSY

The next day, everyone was busy.

Amys was busy contacting the Holy See to prepare diplomatic matters.

Tianyu and others were not familiar with all parties, so they had no way to send them to all parties.

Invitation letter, so this task has to be handed over to the Holy See, which has connections with all parties.

What are Tianyu and others busy with?

Of course it's a construction issue, people like Tianyu didn't have a decent place to live, nor did they have any artistic skills.

They couldn't build a house, so Sals, the princess of the Oga Kingdom, played her role and snatched five pieces of money from the palace at once.

A master of construction, the prime minister Os jumped in anger.

Mir smiled and comforted: "Grandpa, don't be angry, be careful of your blood pressure rising, we will still need you for the country's future construction. Anyway, it was the princess who took her away for the future prince-in-law. Let them handle the family affairs in the royal family themselves."

Os said with a frustrated look: "Mir, do you think the princess is right to do this? Is the king's decision really correct? I am afraid that if this continues, we will be pushed to the edge of the sword. The first reason why poor countries can survive is because we have a Dharma God Matthew and a Martial God Ryan, and they established the Oga Academy of Magic and Martial Arts. The second reason is that our country is on the edge of the desert and has no There is not enough water and there are no rich minerals. It is extremely irrational to offend two strong men for a place with nothing. But now our country is on the side of a power that does not know where it is going. The future is extremely uncertain. And it is very likely that we will become enemies of powerful countries. By then, our country will be in danger."

Mir looked into the distance with a deep look on her face: "Don't worry, Grandpa, although the blueprint for the future is unclear, many people have already been affected by this. Attracted by the bright future, the power here will play an unexpected role, and we are just one of the forces attracted by it."

The orc tribe's territory is a busy scene, and all tribes are busy and orderly, working.

They have to build a Great Wall within ten days to isolate the entire orc territory from the outside world.

The quality of the cement made by the dwarves is very good, far beyond Tianyu's imagination.

Now they are just piling up the solidified cement one after another.

Warcraft has played a very huge role.

The whole project has been much faster because of their participation.

The Great Wall is already quite large.

Mahaji looked at Tianyu with a smile: "How is it? Not bad, we have never been free when you were outside. This way, at least we have a gate to guard the house, which is much safer."

Tianyu opened her mouth, I stared at the Great Wall in front of me dumbfounded, and I couldn't help but sigh in my heart.

Although I knew that the Great Wall was very majestic and symbolized the backbone of the nation in my previous life, I never had the opportunity or money to see what it was like.

Now it seems that the Great Wall in front of me should be the same.

It's not that far off, but the construction time is much shorter.

How come no one traveled back in time and invented a cement-based man-made city in ancient times?

It would be much more convenient.

Mahaji saw Tianyu didn't speak for a long time, with a shocked expression on her face, and felt very satisfied.