CHAPTER 72

-HARMONIOUS SOCIETY

In the morning, Sals opened her tired eyes and found that the culprit who made her whole body sore was sleeping soundly beside her pillow.

This made Sals a little suffocated, so she stretched out her hand and pinched Tianyu's nose.

Because Tianyu couldn't breathe, she felt a little uncomfortable and wanted to remove the "thing" that was blocking his breathing, but the "thing" was a little disobedient and couldn't be removed no matter what, so she had to open her eyes in a daze.

Only then did I notice Sals pouting.

Tianyu felt that she was in the wrong and was embarrassed to blame Sals for disturbing people's dreams, so she could only smile at Sals.

Sals rolled her eyes at Tianyu and said nothing.

She got up on her own, walked into the bathroom and started to wash up.

The most important thing was that she didn't forget to lock the door this time to avoid a hungry wolf sneaking in again in the middle of washing.

When it comes to stealing food, she doesn't want to put in the effort to "fight" with hungry wolves, because she can't beat them, and she will be eaten to the bone every time.

After Sals got dressed, Tianyu was allowed to enter the bathroom.

After finally finishing, they walked to the restaurant to eat together.

Neither of them spoke during this period.

Sals was a little embarrassed and blamed Tianyu for not knowing why.

Tianyu, on the other hand, knew that she was in the wrong.

Seeing that Sals ignored her, she didn't dare to talk to her, so she had to follow behind.

After walking into the restaurant, I found that other people were already dining in the restaurant.

When Sals walked into the restaurant, everyone's eyes were fixed on her.

Facing everyone's suspicious, teasing, and playful gazes, Sals's face turned red, and her heart was filled with hatred.

She glared fiercely at Tianyu behind her, pursed her lips stubbornly, and walked away without saying a word.

Sit down at an empty seat and eat with your head down.

Tianyu also walked to the side and sat down next to Sals.

However, everyone obviously had no intention of letting them go.

Teresa said to Sals with a playful expression: "Oh, Sals, I didn't see you yesterday. You came out so late today. Are you feeling unwell? I originally wanted to see you, but there was no one in your room, but it made us worried."

Sals glared at Teresa in shame and anger, and knew that now was not the time to explain, so she had to continue silent, but even more resentful towards the culprit next to her.

She was really angry with Tianyu who was still smiling stupidly.

Sals stepped on Tianyu hard under the table.

Suddenly, the expression on Tianyu's face became much richer.

The smile, the pain, and the endurance made Sals feel a lot better, so she continued to eat with a smile.

Seeing Tianyu's expression, everyone found it funny, but out of self-cultivation, they had no choice but to endure it.

However, their shoulders shaking and smiles on their faces still exposed their truest thoughts.

Tianyu felt aggrieved.

She obviously enjoyed the night so much, but why did she turn her back on them all the time?

However, she still didn't say anything.