CHAPTER 6

-DISASTER! HELP!

Tianyu has been really scared these days.

Why?

Because of this rain, according to Mother Lamia, the flood has not yet come, and is only in the water storage stage now. But looking at the heavy rain for 8 consecutive days, Tianyu was really frightened.

The rainfall was very heavy every day, and it never stopped, and there is no decreasing trend. It rains continuously as if there is a water leak in the sky.

Tianyu brows have not relaxed since 3 days ago, when I heard Mother Lamia talk about floods, Tianyu only had a general idea of the dangers of floods.

When she was on Earth in her previous life, Tianyu had watched flood fighting and disaster relief films on TV, and had never experienced it herself, but she looked at the heavy rain in the past few days.

Without weakening her posture, Tianyu was deeply shocked. Once so much water broke out, it would be so destructive. Looking at the familiar land below, Tianyu felt deeply worried.

The survival of nature The model is very simple. It can be said that everyone gets what they need. There will be no acts of destruction. There is a good balance between various creatures.

The behavior of some creatures will not lead to the failure of another creature. Extinction, but this kind of natural disaster is different.

The words "water and fire are ruthless" are not just words. Once the flood breaks out, many lives will really disappear. For this reason, Tianyu felt sad, sad and sad.

The parents also understood Tianyu mood, but they were silent because they didn't know what to say.

Every time there was a flood, their lives were also threatened. If Tianyu hadn't thought of such a good idea this year, Method, I'm afraid it will be difficult for them to survive this flood, because they all have children.

The higher the level of Warcraft, the more difficult it is for them to have children. They can live for a long time, but they have very few children, due to attacks from natural enemies, natural disasters and other reasons, it is difficult for little monsters to survive, because their growth period is too long.

For example, the growth period of a dragon is as long as 700 years, which means that a 700-year-old dragon has just become an adult, and its juvenile period is as long as 700 years.

200 years, during this period, the little dragons are very fragile. As high-level monsters, they do not have enough attack power and defense power, and they are easily hurt.

The fertility of the nine-tailed silver fox is relatively good, but the survival rate is very low. Like this time, the mother of the nine-tailed fox finally got pregnant and gave birth to two babies, but one of them died just after birth. Now this one is regarded as a treasure every day. As if to protect him, but it happened to be a flood day again, which made them look sad and worried every day some time ago, fearing that they would not be able to save the child.

You must know that high-level magical beasts like the nine-tailed silver fox are too rare. It is very difficult to find a partner. The mother of the nine-tailed fox lived for 400 years before she found her husband. The whereabouts of the little nine-tailed fox’s husband is not yet known, and it took them 200 years to have such a little one after they lived together.

Baby, who wouldn’t be nervous after the change?

As for the Flying Tiger King, what’s more, haven’t you heard that there is no room for two tigers in one mountain?

Every time a Tiger King is born, there will be a competition. It will not kill you, but it will hurt you. The loser must leave and give birth in another place, and the injured party will often Being the target of attack by other monsters, monsters like the Flying Tiger King are also very rare, so their family is very concerned about their children. If a little tiger king loses his parents, then other adult tiger kings he meets will be responsible. assume nurturing responsibilities.