CHAPTER 99

-BE A MATCHMAKER

Tianyu had no choice but to get the mother spring water from Grandpa Dashu with a sigh.

Judging from the storage capacity of Grandpa Dashu, it was enough for Tianyu and the three of them to be Adam and Eve.

It is enough to give birth to enough people for a country. Integrate your own blood into the mother spring water, even the step of making love is omitted.

As soon as they drank it, the faces of Sals and Franlia showed a very motherly expression, which made Tianyu feel sad, chilled, and ecstatic... Well, Tianyu didn't bother to talk anymore.

When I went to sigh, Bailey and the others next to me looked at Tianyu with disdain.

Damn it, not everyone is so lucky to have two beautiful women willingly give birth to their children, and there is unlimited mother spring water.

It is provided free of charge.

God knows how much manpower and material resources those mercenaries spent, and how many talents they spent in the Kasai Forest, to get just a little bit of mother spring water.

The Shamei'ao Empire almost traded the city for the mother spring water.

Tianyu This girl is simply ignorant of her blessings.

Tianyu was also depressed.

She was newly married and hadn't even passed her honeymoon yet.

She had to raise children from now on.

The most important thing was that her wife was no longer alone.

In the following days, Tianyu completely lost her original high-profile status.

Everyone gathered around the two pregnant women.

Everything was based on the standards of the two ladies.

Tianyu completely became the perfect wife slave in the new century.

Serving tea and water is just trivial.

It is commonplace to change the way of eating every day.

I follow a little eunuch every day.

It's human nature to follow two wives and serve them carefully.

The most terrible thing is that these things are all done in one day, and more than one day.

The most outrageous thing is that they are all done twice!

Tianyu knocked out her teeth and swallowed them in her stomach.

Who told you to be lustful?

Who told you to be weak-willed?

It’s okay now.

At this time, Tianyu secretly rejoiced.

Fortunately, she didn’t stuff it to herself when she saw a beautiful woman, otherwise she would really be crying now.

Tianyu worked hard to prepare a loving and luxurious nutritional package for her two national treasure wives.

Thinking about the next year, Tianyu already felt desperate and wanted to hang herself.

But now Tianyu can't even show her depressed expression.

She still has to accompany her with laughter and joy every day.

The reason is very simple.

There are two mothers watching her with eager eyes.

If they are slightly dissatisfied, they will jointly attack.

If it develops further, it will be she became a class enemy, and then immediately entered the period of the Cultural Revolution, and she became a landlord who was criticized!

To sum up, Tianyu is in trouble now and cannot tell.